Wreck and Roll - bristol rave/gig thing

• Welcome to DragonNinja, a South Wales alternative music community. As a guest you can access most of the site but you can't post messages - to do that you'll just need to register for free. It's quick and easy.

Gigsta

eris kaoss
Dec 6, 2004
Cwmaman
www.littleeris.com
Why can't I post the pic of the god damn poster mun!!

wreckandroll.jpg

Reactions: fishy

coronajones_cjm

wankety wank.
Apr 6, 2005
cuntsville
Good shit!

How the cock can't we get an Xmas gig 'en?

How's it going, Craig old boy? Digging the new song man... Long time no, er, see/hear/speak... Something like that, man

it's going ok mate, we've stopped giving a shit about gigs (why rattle a cage you can't unlock - for now) and we're concentrating purely on writing.

there's a plan afoot but i don't want to let the cat out of the bag before things are in writing.

thanks for the positivity - sort me with a mail addy and i'll send you a proper copy of the mini album thingy.

i don't know why HZB aren't getting more gigs, you're fucking superb in my opinion - but then, it's not up to me is it :)

stick with it.

Last edited:

Gigsta

eris kaoss
Dec 6, 2004
Cwmaman
www.littleeris.com
um... Hmmmm...

right...er

Don't let any parents accompany you to gigs for a start lol!

I duno Doz the process leading to gigs like this is kind of documented throughout the Freaky Fortnight forum if that's any help. But I dun think there is a clear cut approach really...

fishy

National Cunt
Nov 10, 2002
CWMAMAN
i thought it was funny hehe but it was a bit naughty but I jus thought of dale's ol man hangin out at a traveller rave talkin to all the lunatics on ketamin lol
sorry my bad
Bron x