Who we are and what we do!!!

• Welcome to DragonNinja, a South Wales alternative music community. As a guest you can access most of the site but you can't post messages - to do that you'll just need to register for free. It's quick and easy.

The Rossitron

Cunt:Core
Feb 9, 2003
Caerphilly
www.myspace.com
Hello to you

thankyou for taking the time out of your busy lives to visit our little forum!

We are a Melodic/Pop/Power/Rock/Punk/ Sex N Roll 3 piece spread all over the south wales vicinity! The names of these unlikely purveyors of sexual aural devastation are as follows:

Ross -insert nickname here- = Vocals/Guitar/fretless oboe/d tuned chopstix/sweet love
Sam - The Big Ginger = Bass/Backing Yocals/smashing the haddock pasty/stroking modes
Adam - Kerzy The Greasemaster = Drums/bum burgling/paying the extra pound

We shalt be giggin hopefully from july onwards so please come down and lend an ear as we attempt to serenade you with Melodic Pop punk balads and try to get in your pants for souveniers and keepsakes.

I fucking love you

The Rossitron

Cunt:Core
Feb 9, 2003
Caerphilly
www.myspace.com
And just for the record we arent ALL gay!!! Sam is but he doesnt like to talk about it! He likes sleepovers at Forges house coz we know how much he loves the cock.. sometimes Ben G makes up a 3 some and Luke watches and jacks off

Stitch

Jan 24, 2004
i am not gay.......i do like sleepovers at forges house though...those dodgem boys know how to party the hard way :S

pixiefairy

_rx_queen_
Jun 30, 2004
Newport
"We are a Melodic/Pop/Power/Rock/Punk/ Sex N Roll 3 piece spread all over the south wales vicinity! The names of these unlikely purveyors of sexual aural devastation are as follows:

Ross -insert nickname here- = Vocals/Guitar/fretless oboe/d tuned chopstix/sweet love
Sam - The Big Ginger = Bass/Backing Yocals/smashing the haddock pasty/stroking modes
Adam - Kerzy The Greasemaster = Drums/bum burgling/paying the extra pound"

I kinda had to read that a few times over to understand lol. But anyway, yay, new band, good luck and stuff.