Who Are The Best Local Bands Ever?!!?!

• Welcome to DragonNinja, a South Wales alternative music community. As a guest you can access most of the site but you can't post messages - to do that you'll just need to register for free. It's quick and easy.

rockstar48

Apr 5, 2005
this thread is boring.................cause bands are just mentioning themselves and their mates, lets have a WHO ARE THE WORST LOCAL BANDS EVER..........much more fun, and people will mention whoever then

oneeyedwilly

ATTICA!!!!
Dec 4, 2003
Field Of Dreams
www.antiemodeathsquad.tk
serotonin should be up there - the 1st band i ever saw down teh malsters, in fact i still have and currently lookin at thier cd now (borderline personality disorder)
douglas should be up there aswell, the few times i seen em they really made an impact

problem is ive seen a lot of good bands over the years but never really found out half thier names - due to off it ness or pure lazyness.
but i remember drive dog being quite entertainin back in the day. (about the same time as funeral for a friend used to play around ponty ect)

headshot can get up there aswell. indeed.

serotonin452

Jun 25, 2002
Aberdare
www.serotonin.org.uk
oneeyedwilly said:
serotonin should be up there - the 1st band i ever saw down teh malsters, in fact i still have and currently lookin at thier cd now (borderline personality disorder)
douglas should be up there aswell, the few times i seen em they really made an impact

problem is ive seen a lot of good bands over the years but never really found out half thier names - due to off it ness or pure lazyness.
but i remember drive dog being quite entertainin back in the day. (about the same time as funeral for a friend used to play around ponty ect)

headshot can get up there aswell. indeed.

Cheers Bro! Just to let you know, "Serotonin" are now called "Commuter" After a 3 year break have now been doing some practice and will be ready to do some gig's soon. 1st gig is on Sunday 16th April in the Con Club Aberdare for the paul cook charity.

Cheers again

coronajones_cjm

wankety wank.
Apr 6, 2005
cuntsville
serotonin452 said:
Cheers Bro! Just to let you know, "Serotonin" are now called "Commuter" After a 3 year break have now been doing some practice and will be ready to do some gig's soon. 1st gig is on Sunday 16th April in the Con Club Aberdare for the paul cook charity.

Cheers again

FUCK YEAH!

we're on the same bill as the chapmiester :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: !

geeky

Tidy Darts !!
Nov 14, 2003
in a shed
www.myspace.com
serotonin452 said:

Cheers again

we would really like to play this gig to help this guy. is it booked up? NHS failed to help my mother and its f**kin disgusting that this guy has to raise money to save his own life

the black

Aug 12, 2005
serotonin452 said:
I think Dai said that we can play with Magic Dog and Pyschic Spies. I'll look forard to playing at the black again.

that would rock 3 of the best local bands playing together get it on:headbang:

DaleH

Jets To Zurich
Nov 9, 2003
America 1987
www.myspace.com
Well if it is possible 2 play with coronajones and commuter on the same bill then echopilot ar defo up for it....so if theres anyway of making that happen then let me kno! I don't care where lol tho aberdare would be nice.