Well good luck u CUNTS!!!

• Welcome to DragonNinja, a South Wales alternative music community. As a guest you can access most of the site but you can't post messages - to do that you'll just need to register for free. It's quick and easy.

Mudspike

Ello Princess
Nov 3, 2003
tred
www.anterior.cjb.net
Ello boyes, please excuse this somewhat 'incoheirant state' at the moment but i would like to say good muva fluking luck for saturday. i love you all, and i would like you all to get so cunted up please, i will assist if nesicary. please excuse the quite shit spelling here.

PLease bring meat!!!

chris>>>UCA

[professional failure]
Aug 22, 2002
tredegar
www.theucachapter.com
the spice girls wern't sistrers leanne, sort it out!!!! yes, on behalf of the drag-outs, we will be well fucked on saturday, and hope anterior and all the other bands will join us in an inter region piss up! :)

Forge

i'm gonna kill u so i am!
Oct 24, 2002
Bargoed Park
www.reverbnation.com
XPrettyinpunk87X said:
i sleep in a primus tshirt that roamed the world in the thunder forge era.lol

that she swiped from my bedroom!!!

ahhh the memories of the thunderforge days,when i used to mitch off school,not get up till 3.30pm and spend the rest of the day in this t-shirt wanking and watching countdown.ahhh those were the days so they were!!

Last edited:

Forge

i'm gonna kill u so i am!
Oct 24, 2002
Bargoed Park
www.reverbnation.com
and this is the shirt in question

primus.jpg

sapnin123

[ ReDrUm skateboards ]
Jan 9, 2004
tredegar
damn rite.larn give that dude back his t-shirt and if u add chas and chris with len and sturdys'ness u got cinderella with the three ugly sisters and maybe mark jones can be the god mother lol