• Welcome to DragonNinja, a South Wales alternative music community. As a guest you can access most of the site but you can't post messages - to do that you'll just need to register for free. It's quick and easy.

WELLY

Chaos Trigger
DN Supporter
how did you get them lovely images up in the top left hand corner then ???? you sucking organism off or did you have to pay for that shit ??

SparX-Honour Among

BANG BANG BANG *thump*
oh, you can brand it by going to the admin of your forum

all right by there, you obviously need to be logged in and have a forum registered to your username thou..

thanks, im building it now, done the fun bit now im on the coding boooorrrrriiiinnnnngggg

SparX-Honour Among

BANG BANG BANG *thump*
such things are around, i woudlnt know where to point ya thou, short of doing a search for "animated gif editor" free download :S

what ya want done and ill have a go at knocking it up

WELLY

Chaos Trigger
DN Supporter
i just need the gif editor man for the website i just done like ... want to get a few images up on there ...... hows the band ??? any gigs coming up ?

SparX-Honour Among

BANG BANG BANG *thump*
if you have no luck finding a freeby tool to do it, i know for that imageready (part of photoshop 7+) can build them, but it can be tricky with those two...

Bands cool man! recording beginning of march for a week, see what happens then, got this new site, logo merch, gonna see about a mini tour... gonna be an interesting year man, when we gigging together again!?!?

Top Bottom