WE GOT MAIL FROM A SVEEDUN RECORDS JA :D

• Welcome to DragonNinja, a South Wales alternative music community. As a guest you can access most of the site but you can't post messages - to do that you'll just need to register for free. It's quick and easy.

chaz

Dec 3, 2002
Roath
www.myspace.com
"Hi Chaz,

I checked out your site. Very cool stuff.

I work for Michael Hoffman, who is President and Head of A&R for Turmic Records. I think that he might be interested in offering you a non-exclusive worldwide digital distribution deal, but I will only send him your link if you guys are unsigned and interested in:

Non-exclusive agreement - worldwide (That means you can sell from any site besides the ones we plug you into.)
70/30 split in your favor
Sophisticated accounting system to easily calculate digital royalties (downloads, streams, album pricing, subscriptions, etc.)
Marketing team in place with close relationships with the music programmers
Deals in place with over 90 legitimate digital download services i.e. iTunes, Napster2, AOL, Virgin, MSN, etc.
Cost effective for you to outsource this aspect of the business.
Please let me know as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

Per Myrén

A&R Scout
Stellar Artist Management &Turmic Records"

Jon Con

I smell like a winner
Nov 8, 2002
Cardiff
www.myspace.com
i had a similar thing from statue records in LA, they sent me a contract over email and did sound really cool until i read all the small print

they were asking for $100 for processing an artist page on their site and then a percentage of royalties from all sales after a certain figure has been reached. If you saw their website you could see it was a bit of a scam all the artists were a bit shite and the website was made made out of a word template.

tell them you're interested but want to know more information and see what they say when they get back to you