Video of Sam's Sunday 14th March

• Welcome to DragonNinja, a South Wales alternative music community. As a guest you can access most of the site but you can't post messages - to do that you'll just need to register for free. It's quick and easy.

Littledogeva

Walkthewalknobullshit
Oct 16, 2003
Aberdare
www.myspace.com
I've just had a guy by the name of Alan Carter on the 'phone who wants to video the bands on Sunday and sell the results to each band. He wants each band to buy three tapes at £12 each. i.e., it'll cost the band £36 and he makes about £30 per band.
He says he does outside broadcast work for HTV amongst others and would use two cameras on the day, take a live feed off the desk and a mic feed for overall/ambient sound and mix the lot down / edit etc.
I don't think this will be a case of every bands songs being on there, but some of everyones on the final product, with the band whose tape it is being at the beginning.
Just give a yes if u r interested. I have to let him know by 2 morrow if it's worth him turning up at all.
Cheers
Allan

Littledogeva

Walkthewalknobullshit
Oct 16, 2003
Aberdare
www.myspace.com
Correction to the above regarding the video EACH BAND WILL HAVE ALL OF THEIR SET AT THE BEGINNING OF THE TAPE and a selection of the otheres after it.
Let me know a.s.a.p. if u r up for it. I have to let the guy know by Sat. night.
Cheers
Allan