• Welcome to DragonNinja, a South Wales alternative music community. As a guest you can access most of the site but you can't post messages - to do that you'll just need to register for free. It's quick and easy.

coronajones_cjm

wankety wank.
Apr 6, 2005
cuntsville
what's happening?

i'll tell you.

a NEW 4 track ep, stripped, lean and mean, within the next 2 weeks.

we're supporting LOGAN (http://myspace.com/loganmusic) at cardiff barfly on sat march 3rd.....

then on friday march 30th we're going to the studiobar to 'warm up' for MIDASUNO.

maybe we'll have a new face joining us onstage for those gigs?

april is also shaping up nicely - unfortunately (or fortunately for some of ya?!!) the april gigs are a bit more than a bus ride up the road.

i'll give you a clue: "take on meeeeee" :)

rockstar48

Apr 5, 2005
cool man sounds good, is there any flyers for your gig next week......iam a student so what ever money i can save is always welcome!...lol:pint:

rockstar48

Apr 5, 2005
hey is it true that Kerrang magazine are gunna be at the Barfly this Saturday night when u play?........think iam gunna turn up and try and pull the most insane face to try and get in next week edition!:headbang:

rockstar48

Apr 5, 2005
great gig last night dudes, love the new guitarist he adds loads to your sound........catch u in Merthyr in a few weeks!...........oh and ill look out for you in Kerrang!:guitar:

UITA

Oct 28, 2005
Thanks for the compliment rockstar48, hope your insane faces worked. It was a great gig, I enjoyed playing (guitar) with the boys loads and was made to feel at ease all the way.

UITA

Oct 28, 2005
TJs Wednesday 28th with Victory Pill (buy a ticket from the band get a free EP)
The studio Bar Merthyr 30th With Midasuno.