• Welcome to DragonNinja, a South Wales alternative music community. As a guest you can access most of the site but you can't post messages - to do that you'll just need to register for free. It's quick and easy.
next saturday. whatcha gonna do??! theres pedro and co. in ponty. OR Hondo Maclean and co in rms! hmmm...god isnt it good to have a choice like this! Praise the LORD

GMan

punk4eva
Don't know about you lot, but i'm going to see Pedro, they rock! Plus Pete's Sake, TMP and Festerin Nun are there!! Woohoo!! All for the wikid price of £3!! And there'll be CD's and T-Shirts available for all pedro fans to buy! And a double shot and coke is £1.60! BARGAIN! Should be a wikid nite!

Nite starts off at 7.30pm, and it's gonna be a blast!

Live life wild! Lisen to Pedro

The above comments are not at all related to the fact that GMan is the singer in Pedro, this comes purely from his open-minded-ness and fondness of pure class nites........Gareth is now talking absolute BULL SHIT, so he will leave.

mystery

Definately Ponty, cos he's right, Pedro rule! I'm officially their No 1 groupie, lol. Plus if they don't play well, after a couple of drinks they'll sound (And look) better, lol. (Only joking, love you really Tig).

PunkChick

Think its would have 2 be Pedro and Co. Gareths brilliant advertising swayed me hehe eva thought of a professional career in advertising Garth hehe ;)

mystery

Lol, I agree. Not exactly Switzerland are we Tigger darling? xxx Didn't have to convince me anyway hun, I'll be there, knowing all the words and completely knickerless, lol. ;)

lindsay

mystery, i no who u r and u scare me.

ooooo........decisions decisions. tel u wat, build a tunnel connecting them both and we just run lik hell over to each side(?!)
gman that was sum awesome advertisment, not biased in the least!!!!

saw the pedro pic in the paper, u shud av told the reporter to write wat u said!!! *ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha*

GMan

punk4eva
The DJs don't suck! I think they do a rad job! The other week they played Guttermouth, NOFX and Pennywise.........all in the same 30 mins!!! FEKIN CLASS!!!!

Robb

G-funk legend
is it true bout this mystery person fancying the ass off garth. I think she does, and by looking at the messages she does big time !!!

mystery

Just to clarify a few things here, the knicker thing, for those who've read it was a private joke cos Garth told me to bring knickers to the gig and throw them, that's all. I said he was a lovely person, cos he is, but I don't fancy him. I'm just getting their demo played on the radio and perhaps getting them a TV interview with the BBC, so that's why we talk a bit.

GMan

punk4eva
A TV interview!!! COOL!!!!! That would be RAD!!!!

And everyone's gotta come 2morow or i'll hate you forever! HAR HAR!

SupportTheScene