• Welcome to DragonNinja, a South Wales alternative music community. As a guest you can access most of the site but you can't post messages - to do that you'll just need to register for free. It's quick and easy.
Status
Not open for further replies.
im much sexier than carol....

Also i just found out that Dory only got paid 15...so that makes £66 i dont like be lied to by someone i consider a mate...
£10 to Jamie (Wonderwoman) for working on the door
£10 for Billy (Hula Girl) for working on the door

And i also had £5 off Shack cuz i not only went and got the kit,
i took people home that nite.
So that would then narrow it down to £41 if im right yeh?

But other than that i dont know if that money was left or not.

I thank all the bands for playing that nite, i enjoyed all bands sets.
But was dispointed at some pricks who did decide to take the mic off gav when he was singing and decided to mess about and have a go at 'screaming', that pissed me off a treat when playin when i cant even hear my band members voice for some time changes.

Thanks to all for coming to the gig

didn't see much of James though - he should have had his effigy on a podium or summit
I wasnt there all nite,
i was there to watch the bands but part of the time i did shoot off.

Sorry if i didnt get a chance to say 'hello' or 'goodbye' to everyone but was running around all nite a bit occupied at the time. If i dont see people before i go, goodbye for now an have good life x

_HaRi_69_

iL eTait uNe fOiS
But was dispointed at some pricks who did decide to take the mic off gav when he was singing and decided to mess about and have a go at 'screaming', that pissed me off a treat when playin when i cant even hear my band members voice for some time changes.

Thanks to all for coming to the gig
hmm....not only LMT's set....

...but ya gotta love Mr James!... :crying:

Shack

I'll Take You All On
DN Supporter
im not in liberty to discuss the money matter over dragonninja, if the people involved with this night want to know the true amount of money recieved by each person then message me, i am now closing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.