• Welcome to DragonNinja, a South Wales alternative music community. As a guest you can access most of the site but you can't post messages - to do that you'll just need to register for free. It's quick and easy.

Organism

I am the Borg!
OK, a chance to get everything off your chest. Look, I'll go first, we'll all shout about what pisses us off.

god damn mother fekin ex girlfriends god damn being stuck in the sodding house god damn frigging bloody week days bloody stuff poo piss willy bum

...ahhhhhhhh... Much better. :)

Little baby nothing

La tristesse durera
heh amusin matt....*ponders what she could be pissed off about* this feck a dog is pissing me off.... but only slightly, otherwise why should i be pissed off i'm talking to you matt! ;)

claire

WANNABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TRYHARDS!!!!!!!!
SURREALISTS WHO PAINT IN A REALIST WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ARGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!SLAUGHTER THE BASTRARD--THE MOST ANNOYING PERSON I KNOW--WHERE I STUDY!!!!!!
PEOPLE WHO WEAR SUNGLASSES INSIDE!!!!!-GRRRRRR

LivingDeadGirl

Child of the damned!
Being stuck in college
being ill while in college
having no fukin money
needing an alcoholic beverage but no pubs being open

LivingDeadGirl

Child of the damned!
oooh, and nine toes will agree wiv me on this one....DUCKY!!!! The bastard hasnt come in!!!!
hehehe

Last edited:

claire

yeah i`d also agree with you too living dead girl, but as for matt i have no experience of x-girlfriends.

Psyclodia

Miss_Moderator
I hate the fact that claire and living dead girl ends every thread with conversations to each other, please get a room!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LivingDeadGirl

Child of the damned!
Good, see duck i aint lying when i say youre annoying lmao!
How you on the comp btw?Didnt think you were allowed on the net in the house!