the natalie chicken thread

• Welcome to DragonNinja, a South Wales alternative music community. As a guest you can access most of the site but you can't post messages - to do that you'll just need to register for free. It's quick and easy.

elski

Jun 29, 2003
wolverhampton
www.theflasharchive.com
read my story its off this site, u enter words and it makes it for u heehee.......Fairy Tale
once upon a time there has a young VET named CHRIS. He was QUICKLY JOGGING in the GREEN forest when he met PRETTY FRANK, a run-away GARDENER from the SMELLY Queen NATALIE.

CHRIS could see that PRETTY FRANK was hungry so he reached into his BOX and give him his HAPPY BREAD. PRETTY FRANK was thankful for CHRIS's BREAD, so he told CHRIS a very LOUD story about Queen NATALIE's daughter LEANNE. How her mother, the SMELLY Queen NATALIE, kept her locked away in a SHED protected by a gigantic CAT, because LEANNE was so BRIGHT.

CHRIS RAN. He vowed to PRETTY FRANK the GARDENER that he would save the BRIGHT LEANNE. He would FLEW the CAT, and take LEANNE far away from her eveil mother, the SMELLY Queen NATALIE, and LUNGE her.

Then, all of the sudden, there was a BLACK FLOWER FELL and PRETTY FRANK the GARDENER began to laugh. With a puff of smoke he turned into the gigantic CAT from his story. SMELLY Queen NATALIE CRAWLED out from behind a CUP and struck CHRIS dead. In the far off SHED you could hear a OUCH!.

heehee it dun make sense i know :)

LisforLarna

Jun 11, 2003
TirYBerth
www.myspace.com
found it

Dear Santa,

I have been a good Girl.

It really wasn't my fault what happened at Len's Christmas party. It was Chris who spiked the punch with too much Jack Daniels. I can't help it if I drank 69 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like shampoo.

I thought it was funny when I put ellie's socks on my head and danced the macarena on the table while singing `livin' da vida loca'. I didn't mean to break Len's electronic cleaver and don't know why Len would sue me for murder.

I don't remember calling chaz's wife a nasty cow---even though she looked like one with red eye shadow and green lipstick!

And when I threw up on natalie's husband's arm, it was only because I ate too much of that chicken (from chicken land).

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my sleigh through my neighbor's bedroom. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a silly bitch and have me arrested for trespassing!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all pretty and drunk. And I'm really not to blame for any of this bloody stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and slowly yours,
leanne (Really a nice Girl!)

P.S. It's only 700 bucks!