the introduction formality thread

• Welcome to DragonNinja, a South Wales alternative music community. As a guest you can access most of the site but you can't post messages - to do that you'll just need to register for free. It's quick and easy.

civil_disobedient

Jan 10, 2004
name: tom
fav bands: capdown, rise against, raised fist, king tubby, looptroop, thrice, captain everything, fire apple red, howards alias.... and the list goes on...
seen ftr: a few times
anything else: this forum>old forum.

xTOGETHERINHATREDx

TODAY WE DIE
Jul 9, 2003
name: emlyn
fav bands: poison the well, saosin, this day forward, every time i die, further seems forever, afi, shai hulud, most precious blood, blood brothers, lost prophets, across five aprils, AVENGED 7X, ensign, a static lullaby, beloved, from autmun to ashes, bane and loads more......
seen ftr: yeh once rm's all dayer ( wikid start hitting u band members on stage )
anything else: SALTS IS GAY

Forge

i'm gonna kill u so i am!
Oct 24, 2002
Bargoed Park
www.reverbnation.com
Name: Forge
Fav Bands:Therapy?,Ministry,Pantera,Metallica,Prince Of Fochriw,Kyuss,Monster Magnet,Staind(sad i know),White Zombie
Seen FTR:we've played with you a few times,but i was steaming like usual
Anything Else:i once shit myself cos i couldn't be arsed to get outta bed to go the bog,even thou the toilet was 4 metres away

jon

exile on main street
Jan 22, 2004
Card'ff
nom: jon
bands: pixies, husker du, modest mouse, minutemen, guided by voices, fugazi, beat happening, mission of burma, wire, velvet underground, throwing muses, jetplane landing, flaming lips...loads more, fucking...kraftwerk and stuff, shonen knife, yo la tengo, the replacements
ftr: ex-roadie or something
extra jib: i don't like any of these new fangled bands. in my day we had a bit of melody in our songs, etc. seriously though, you all have terrible taste in music, completely bloody awful. if i was waging war on terrorism i'd start by ritually killing half the teenage girls in western society then i'd smash up all your stereos with a big fuckin' hammer.
hammer: yes
ps: you all suck
pps: especially you

Onion head

You loves the mullet
Dec 10, 2003
Aberfan
Name: Dan
Bands: Spoken, The copperpot journals, Armsbendback, Hondo Maclean, Winter in June, Elemae, AFI, Prophets (they aint no sell outs) (I will add these cos I only just heard them) Avenged sevenfold
Seen FTR: I don think so
Anything else: I wish

Last edited:

jon

exile on main street
Jan 22, 2004
Card'ff
shbeng FTR said:
jon is my brother, really.

Ben x

you're only saying that cos it's true :upside:

excuse the randomness and arrognace of my posts but i'm in a rather buoyant mood having finished my exams yesterday. even though what i said is probably very true it's not all serious. heh. :grin:

huw

.....we're all superstars
Jan 24, 2004
Swansea
www.firsttimeround.tk
name: huw stockwell
fav bands: Co&Ca, BrandNew, The Used, Deftones, A Static Lullaby
seen ftr?: iamthesinger

anything else: FAO jon, are you on about the same Guided By Voices that played on Radio 1 stage, Reading 2002 between New Found Glory and Fenix TX??

jon

exile on main street
Jan 22, 2004
Card'ff
huw said:
anything else: FAO jon, are you on about the same Guided By Voices that played on Radio 1 stage, Reading 2002 between New Found Glory and Fenix TX??

yeah, though i should probably point out that i haven't really liked much that they've done since about 1995. after that they got a bit too professional, hiring real musicians, playing their guitars in tune and the like. their recent output has been a bit boring but bee thousand and alien lanes are classic albums. and they're not really a festival band, more of a club band, their three hour sets are the stuff of indie legend apparently, though i missed them last time they came through cardiff.

Rich

Paul Daniels
Nov 5, 2003
www.adzuki.co.uk
name: Richurd
fav bands: The Mars Volta, Thursday, Oceansize, Biffy Clyro, thisGIRL, My Vitriol, ATDI, Read Yellow, The Cooper Temple Clause...
seen ftr?: Ohhhhhhh yus once or twice or three times a lady
anything else: yes when on tour we should let anyone who can break dance in to the shows for free, just out of pure respect.

LisforLarna

Jun 11, 2003
TirYBerth
www.myspace.com
name: Leanne, Larn, Lanny
fav bands: Le tigre, hole, bratmobile, dressy bessy, bikini kill, nirvana, L7, sleater kinney, lunachicks, jack off jill, tattle tale, daisy chiainsaw.. etc etc...
seen ftr?: not to my knowledge.. but then agen, u never know
anything else: umm (Website link expired & removed!) yeeeeeeh