Swansea Uni BOTB 2007

• Welcome to DragonNinja, a South Wales alternative music community. As a guest you can access most of the site but you can't post messages - to do that you'll just need to register for free. It's quick and easy.

the_sack

Chaos Trigger
Dec 14, 2006
www.myspace.com
Heat 1 on 10th March in Woody's (ex Idols) - Student Village
3 other bands playing aswell i think but due to selective hearing i can't remember. but as soon as i do remember ill post everything up. £3 to get in i think, bargain like. Ill post some more info when i get it

the_sack

Chaos Trigger
Dec 14, 2006
www.myspace.com
Some more info:
Heat 4 – Woodys – 10.03.07
8pm – 11pm
Sound check: 6.30pm

Steadfast, Day-release, Strange Machinery, Chaos Trigger, Slowdance

Each act will do a 15min set of original material, one member of each act must be a student and everyone must be over 18

Judges will base their decisions on technical ability, stage presence, lyrics, crowd reaction and originality, so bare this in mind when sorting out your set. Don’t forget to bring one printed sheet of lyrics for one of your songs for a chance to win the Lloyd Bird Songwriting Prize.

Backline will consist of full brand new drum kit, 2 guitar stacks, one bass stack and 5K sound system.

Prizes: 1st prize £400 cash, slot on main stage at Summer Ball and crate of Carling
2nd prize: flowers (we weren’t joking!) and a crate of Carling
Other carling giveaways for all finalists

the_sack

Chaos Trigger
Dec 14, 2006
www.myspace.com
erm not 2 sure son, i think all the equipment is gonna b hired from roland. 5k rig for the heats, 10k rig for the final apparently. how was the drive 2 newcastle? what new cab u got?

WELLY

Chaos Trigger
DN Supporter
Aug 24, 2004
Aberdare
www.facebook.com
exhausting lol !!!!!

the 100 mile or more stetch of road that was constantly the same.

did it for me on the way back...

also very much enjoyed the giant power station that absolutely killed the satnav and told us we were in the middle of a field. :eek:

also told us to turn right into a wall.... that would have been fun !

NOT !