• Welcome to DragonNinja, a South Wales alternative music community. As a guest you can access most of the site but you can't post messages - to do that you'll just need to register for free. It's quick and easy.

GODFATHER

DN Supporter
THELASTMANSTANDING PROMOTIONS PROUDLY PRESENTS @

CLWB IFOR BACH CARDIFF

STAMPIN GROUND
100 DEMONS
INDIFFERENCE
POWERWORDKILL

DOORS 7PM ENTRY £8

Last edited by a moderator:

raab

Decomposed Silence
yes you said before remember and nobody faught to say otherwise so im thinking you may be right old boy

XXXquincyXXX

Party Commando
hundred demons are a hardcore band that just finished a tour with bleeding through, bleeding through are a band from orange county in america, which is also the home of the OC,

indifference are a metal band from pontypridd, also home to the lostprophets. they have some thumping new tracks check out their myspace.
www.myspace.com/indifference

ukhc_87

All Hail The Dead
wicked hope i can go last time i saw S.G it was the ballz and gutted i missed 100 demons last time they played

Shogn

Time To Break The Trend
Fucking HC is the balls! Stampin ground are the shit! And 100 Deamons shit on your grandma!

GODFATHER

DN Supporter
who wnats tickets for this they will be in spillers from tomorrow or u can pm me and pay me via paypal......

xthebrutaltruthx

Brutality Will Prevail
OMG! i am soooooo happy..... i fuckin missed bloody 100 demons last time... and now their with STAMPIN GROUND!! UH OH... i cnt wait!!!!!

Top Bottom