Side project

• Welcome to DragonNinja, a South Wales alternative music community. As a guest you can access most of the site but you can't post messages - to do that you'll just need to register for free. It's quick and easy.

chaz

Dec 3, 2002
Roath
www.myspace.com
I got some songs on the way from this side project thing im doing. Its a trent reznor kinda thing, just me on my own. Ive used a load of sequencers, aint got a title for it yet so gimme some suggestions. Its gonna be three track demo and at quid double the fun a bag of chips. I'll see if chris and a few other pepes wanna do summut on it. Quite mad mix of stuff, guitars, singing and ambient guitars.[ Stary tuned for more news......

pickefoo

i still hate hippies
May 8, 2002
Abertawe
as long as you call it something like "the <insert name here> project" im happy with it.

all side projects should have a name like that

***Ceri***

i was like bleh!!!
Mar 12, 2003
Cardiff
in the suno van sorry drunk as a cunt was i!!! wicked makes a change me drinking an u driving sucker haha it wont last long till mongbow chaz takes over!!!

chaz

Dec 3, 2002
Roath
www.myspace.com
I got steaming the last night (last night being sunday) went bowling got a killer score (again.) Then got back to Blan and drunk more and more, then I got my hands on this stuff called sixter, which is sixty percent. It warped my fragile mind and I ended up walking around blan with a big knife and cut down al the washing lines in the neighbourhood hahahahah

adam

-Veggies are your Pals-
Oct 29, 2003
trefil
Chaz bro, laid down a horrible horrible rough verse, ready for you to hear it when you are, get your ass on over to Trefil!
My verse is only like thirty seconds long...
Fuck it, i like it.

Boots

I am zim!!!
Sep 16, 2003
pill
heard your stuff chaz, adam showed it to me on his md....i gotta say, its pretty cool.
likin that second track the mostest, lemme know wen demos are available and such....

chaz

Dec 3, 2002
Roath
www.myspace.com
yeh no probs man. Changed a lot of the stuff in the mix, made things quiter taken bits out, that was just a rough mix. Got a cover done for it. Just finishing of the last track now and then they'll be in spillers and stuff for people top get hold of.

Also i think i will put them on my site for all my art work and stuff.
WAIT FOR THE SIGNS