SAT 23RD OCT - RMs - JARCREW, S.K.W.A.D, DIRTY PERFECT

• Welcome to DragonNinja, a South Wales alternative music community. As a guest you can access most of the site but you can't post messages - to do that you'll just need to register for free. It's quick and easy.

CosmonautLJ

h e l l p a s o
Nov 7, 2003
Refuse Promotions proudly presents

JARCREW
(Now signed on the famous Gut Records inprint these guys have been writing new material for the follow up to their debut self titled album. New material and new stage antics. Dont miss them!)
Link
S.K.W.A.D
(Formally Psycho Squad and currently on the FFVinyl inprint. Supported bands such as Motorhead and Anthrax on full UK tours. Even Dave Grohl likes these guys. RIFF after RIFF of rock!)
(Website link expired & removed!)
DIRTY PERFECT
(With only a handful of gigs under their belt, DIRTY PERFECT’s story has only really begun. Im betting on these guys to hit it big! Featuring Scott Lee Andrews of Midasuno fame)
Link

RM's Rock Club, Georgetown, Merthyr Tydfil.
Price £4
Doors: 7:30pm

marcymarc

Dec 29, 2003
Borg Sex said:
HAHAHAHAHA! WELL DONT GO!!! WHOS GONNA MISS YOU? BE HONEST, THINK ABOUT IT.

well ur mother would miss me fucking her in the ass. cos lets face it ur dad cannot satisfy her.

Borg Sex

MOST HATED MOST LOVED
Feb 23, 2004
INTHESEXYSOUTH
EITHER WAY GUYS. IF YOU WANT A COCK MEASURING CONTEST ONSTAGE IN RMS SORT IT OUT. U UP FOR THAT? I ALLWAYS GET IT OUT IN PUBLIC SO IL TURN UP. U MAN ENUF BOYS?

I DONT THINK YOU GOT THE MINERALS.

I KNOW STURDY AINT FROM THE TIME IVE SPENT CHATTING TO LUCY. I GARUNTEE HE AINT GOT THE 'BALLS' TO. MARC IS A BIG FANNY EITHER WAY. AND IL KICK HIS ASS ALL OVER TOWN. HAHAHA!