• Welcome to DragonNinja, a South Wales alternative music community. As a guest you can access most of the site but you can't post messages - to do that you'll just need to register for free. It's quick and easy.

malpas

i beat anerexia
yeah dude it safe i went up batemans the day ofter but there was no answer ill pop im now in a couple of mins to see if your there if not man leave a msg on here to let me know when ur up there and ill bring it up kk. man you fucked the screen up do u remember?

Gigsta

eris kaoss
ah fishy you are astoopid - it's cool to be stoopid but it aint cool to be dead !!!!

um actually all the cool people are dead

rock on!!!!

pixiefairy

_rx_queen_
malpas said:
yeah dude it safe i went up batemans the day ofter but there was no answer ill pop im now in a couple of mins to see if your there if not man leave a msg on here to let me know when ur up there and ill bring it up kk. man you fucked the screen up do u remember?
Ahaha Bateman is my wife, just ask him, legal and all.

Fishy, you're not meant to be drinking m'love!!

cabage

Vegstock 2005
bateman is a cunt who ima kill one day.... you bastard :D actually i love him he made martin stop the van after i fell out when the wheels are in motion :D

pixiefairy

_rx_queen_
cabage said:
bateman is a cunt who ima kill one day.... you bastard :D actually i love him he made martin stop the van after i fell out when the wheels are in motion :D
Dur, what is with you lot and moving traffic?