reading line up official

• Welcome to DragonNinja, a South Wales alternative music community. As a guest you can access most of the site but you can't post messages - to do that you'll just need to register for free. It's quick and easy.

RomanceDiesTomorrow

do we get2win this time?
Oct 14, 2002
Tref
www.togetherinhatred.tk
Friday Main-Razorlight,Kings Of Leon,Interpol,Maximo Park,The Gossip,Gogol Bordello
Friday NME-Ash,Brand New,Subways,Enter Shikari

Saturday Main-RHCP,Arcade Fire,Bloc Party,Panic @ The Disco (Bottle fight:Round 2),Angels & Airwaves

Saturday NME-The View,We Are Scientists,Biffy Clyro,The Twang

Sunday Main-The Smashing Pumpkins,NIN,Lostprophets,Fall Out Boy,FFAF,+44

Sunday NME-Klaxons,LCD Soundsystem,CSS

sturdy>>+

Rypod
DN Supporter
Jan 26, 2003
brynmawr
www.myspace.com
its worth going just to see gogol bordello they where fucking amazing last year one of the best bands i have ever seen live

hope they have the 2 day concrete jungle tent again or whatever its called now

Vacant0

You Love Us
Dec 27, 2003
its worth going just to see gogol bordello they where fucking amazing last year one of the best bands i have ever seen live

I'm pretty sure they will do - which is gutting - two day dance would be much better.

RomanceDiesTomorrow

do we get2win this time?
Oct 14, 2002
Tref
www.togetherinhatred.tk
hahaha true to that snoz

the only dance music anyone needs is 90s dance classics.its probably available as a 3 cd compilation.take a ghetto blaster.set up a tent in the camping area and blast it out AFTER the bands have finished.not during.

Lock Up stage as i believe its known as should be good with all hopes.

Vacant0

You Love Us
Dec 27, 2003
hahaha true to that snoz

the only dance music anyone needs is 90s dance classics.its probably available as a 3 cd compilation.take a ghetto blaster.set up a tent in the camping area and blast it out AFTER the bands have finished.not during.

Lock Up stage as i believe its known as should be good with all hopes.
*shakes head in despair*

Borg Sex

MOST HATED MOST LOVED
Feb 23, 2004
INTHESEXYSOUTH
i think mixing some top djs with top bands is better than having to scrape the bottom of the barrel for lame bands 2 play jus 2 make up the 'rock' theme of the festival.getting 'why does wednesday come after yesterdays tommorow' from south lincolnshire etc.
surely that would defeat the whole purpose of having a festival.
it would be the reading bandathon 2007 or the reading guitar and drums party.

Borg Sex

MOST HATED MOST LOVED
Feb 23, 2004
INTHESEXYSOUTH
and like i said its ok for fans of bands 2 like the prodigy because they got wacky hair and theyv been on the news for upsetting old ladys so thats punk as fuck!!! but liam howlett is a breakbeat pioneer and a realy good dj. its jus the image of kieth 'i was just a dancer untill the firestarter video' flint everyones like
ooooohhhh. edgy!!!!! like linkin park!!!!!! we like these! our mother dissaproves.

breakbeat.

Gigsta

eris kaoss
Dec 6, 2004
Cwmaman
www.littleeris.com

gogoll bordello - gipsy punk!!? I love that shit! great party music bet they were awesome live someone gave me a cd after it was on after the pub one night and it got me all excited didn't think they would play reading thought they lived in russia or somewhere lol

RomanceDiesTomorrow

do we get2win this time?
Oct 14, 2002
Tref
www.togetherinhatred.tk
well i dont like prodigy,only voodoo people.much prefer cheesy dance tunes.

if there was a tent that played an array of dance tunes and they had like an 80s and 90s hour.id go there over most bands that could grace the concrete jungle.

the dance/rock debate does not have a winner.only losers