NEWEST INDUSTRY ALL DAYER!

• Welcome to DragonNinja, a South Wales alternative music community. As a guest you can access most of the site but you can't post messages - to do that you'll just need to register for free. It's quick and easy.

Dan

THE DOOR IS A JAR
May 14, 2002
The kind folks at Newest Industry have been very kind enough to put us on a damn fine gig. Slotting us into the cancelled Bedford Falls slot who unfortunatley had to pull out, the line up goes a little something like this:

Sunday September 18th 2005 : Welsh Club in Cardiff : Doors 2pm : £12.50

BLACK COUGAR SHOCK UNIT
From Atlanta, USA. Includes members of PANTHRO UK UNITED 13, HOUSE ON FIRE, DRAGSTRIP SYNDICATE and THE HAM. Punk rock like no other!

FORMER CELL MATES

From Sunderland and featuring members of LEATHERFACE, THE GOLDEN VIRGINS and THE COYOTE MEN. The best in drunk punk rock’n’roll! Album out now on Newest Industry.

FRANKIE STUBBS
Genius frontman for Sunderland, UK’s punk rock legends LEATHERFACE! First ever Welsh solo gig. Excpect mind blowing things from this man!

GREASEGUN
From Baltimore, USA. Flying in for their only European gig! Features 4/5th’s of CAN’T SAY (whose entire EP is available to download for free on their band page on this website!)

FOUR LETTER WORD

Cardiff punk rock legends, on a three week UK tour with BLACK COUGAR SHOCK UNIT and stopping off to say hello to all the fans in their home town!

ANNALISE

Exeter mod-punk legends on No Idea Records! Last time they played a gig was in Cardiff with AGAINST ME! (three stupidly long years ago!)

NO CHOICE
Cardiff’s political answer to PEGBOY getting into a fight with BAD RELIGION. Recently toured USA with PLANES MISTAKEN FOR STARS and AGAINST ME!

SEDACED
Originally from London and featuring members of HARD SKIN, THE ‘TONE, SHONBEN, BROCCOLI, APPLE ORCHARD and a bazillion more!!!

PANEL
Excellent South Wales band, standing in for the cancelled BEDFORD FALLS. They mix up BY A THREAD, QUICKSAND and FUGAZI really damn well!

RUIN YOU!
Latest band from Joe from JETS VS. SHARKS, Lloyd from BLOCKO, and Tim and Dan from YOU, ME AND THE ATOM BOMB... STRIKE ANYWHERE UK!

(Descriptions by Monk Dave at Newest Industry)

Tickets available at Spillers and http://www.thenewestindustry.com

Come along, it should be a cracker!