• Welcome to DragonNinja, a South Wales alternative music community. As a guest you can access most of the site but you can't post messages - to do that you'll just need to register for free. It's quick and easy.

GODFATHER

DN Supporter
THELASTMANSTANDING PROMOTIONS PROUDLY PRESENTS @ TJS NEWPORT

SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 10TH THE LEGENDARY

MISFITS

ADEQUATE 7

MIDASUNO

TICKETS £12 DOORS 7PM

TICKETS AVALIBLE FRIDAY FROM SPILLERS RECORDS(CARDIFF) ROCKAWAY RECORDS (NEWPORT) DERRICKS RECORDS (SWANSEA) AND FROM TJS BAR OR PM ME ON HERE FOR TICKETS...

ALSO AVALIBLE THROUGH PAYPAL ADDY MARTINW79@HOTMAIL.COM PLEASE ADD £2 POSTAGE) FOR RECORDED DELIVERY

twm-o

extremely wisdomous
I can finally put down that picture of sue barker on my desk. this is far more erotic...........

Stitch

no chance
from the gig guide in TJ's

Sat 10 Sep - Indifference, Penknifelovelife(tbc), Johnny Mental, Robots Talk In Twos(Trip), Foregone Conclusion

GODFATHER

DN Supporter
THIS IS NOT A LIE ITS ALL CONFIRMED THE PLANNED GIG IN TJS IS BEING MOVED

THE MISFITS ARE PLAYING SEPTMEBER 10TH TJS GET YOUR TICKETS NOW ........................

GODFATHER

DN Supporter
bro this show is happening im picking the tickets up in an hour and taking them to spillers......misifts rae only doing 6 dates in the UK and i was lucky enought to get one of them which is TJS SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 10TH :)

Stitch

i'll buy one from spillers then..........at least i know i can take it back for a refund if theres no gig

Top Bottom