• Welcome to DragonNinja, a South Wales alternative music community. As a guest you can access most of the site but you can't post messages - to do that you'll just need to register for free. It's quick and easy.

coronajones_cjm

wankety wank.
(Website link expired & removed!)

we want to take this live next year. up until now it's just been the two of us, purely writing and recording.

ideally we could do with:
*a bassist
*a lead vocalist
*a second guitarist

we've got a ton of songs written - with a very solid 6-7 song set - and more songs in the pipeline; it would also be brilliant to write with other people - new influences will surely help the sound to evolve.

own gear and transport preferred, age and gender irrelevant.

drop me a PM or email me - jcm200dsl100 <<<<at>>>> yahoo.com.

nice one!

Last edited:

DaleH

Jets To Zurich
Great to see your still making music fella. Sounds like a cool project, good luck with it! You can easily handle being lead vocalist tho man. I miss Coronajones!

coronajones_cjm

wankety wank.
Great to see your still making music fella. Sounds like a cool project, good luck with it! You can easily handle being lead vocalist tho man. I miss Coronajones!
thanks mate :)

I suppose I could take on lead vocal duties - at the moment I'm doing all the vocals in the studio anyway - but I'm worried if I try it live that either my drumming or vocals will suffer.

PhilCollins.jpg

Top Bottom