Mal Pipe News Now on line

• Welcome to DragonNinja, a South Wales alternative music community. As a guest you can access most of the site but you can't post messages - to do that you'll just need to register for free. It's quick and easy.

Hemans Whore

Slut On Holiday
Nov 17, 2003
Aber-shitville
serotonin452 said:
OMG! Tantrwm have a copy of Mal falling around in the club!! I can't wait for saturday now!!! Mal Rules!!

Yeah, we just watched it! Super Funny!! Mal's super hard core. Not even a fall on his back to the ground can stop his air gutair antics!

Shack

I'll Take You All On
DN Supporter
Jan 11, 2003
Cwmaman
facebook.com
lol yea its class, just wish it was brighter in there so i didn have to use my night vision. Check out mal's eyes when he looks into the camera freaky like

haha classic

i think we should play Mal's fave song and record him airguitaring it

sonicpurveyor

dont call me fuck nose
Sep 19, 2004
aberdare
www.myspace.com
mal gets feking everywhere....his usual antics last night in cwm stute hehe.......his ribs r still killing him from his fall last sat.....but the alcohol apparenty numbs it. i think mal should be a judge 1 week. perhaps even mal & benji could judge 1 week?? they can then start arguing about the vote then start a fight between 2 the heavyweight legends of abadare

BertRees

Apr 9, 2005
Wow - Mal as the arse end of a Donkey - Robo Benj as the front end.
A trip over the stairs!
Then what the fuck - an air guitar battle between the Rock Gods of the Cynon Valley themselves.
Mal sporting a fine array of leisure wear fit only for the Legend that is Mal.

The "Battle Royale" commenced and Robo Benj was of to an impressive start with the advantage of his golden locks. I have not seen head banging like that since the days of old. Mal was caught on the back foot by this early break by robo - but came back with a vengance seen only in Rambo III. Grimaces were Mals choice weapon and he used his artillary with skill. Robo looked like making a comeback a few times, but Mal kept pounding with grimace combos seen only in Tekken, then to compound all that Mal drops to the floor in His Donkey Trousers, leaning back with air guitar in hand and The AK47 of all faces to smash Robo to pieces.
Ladies and Gentlemen - i pronounce Marvelous Mal Pipe the Winner!!!!

The guys had heated words in the green room later. I had to get out of there because it was starting to get nasty - really.

The footage will be on lne soon. If anyone has more video footage them drop us a line - we did not have a mike with us last night and need some soon and extra angles. Get in touch please - usual bribes are in place for quality shots.

serotonin452

Jun 25, 2002
Aberdare
www.serotonin.org.uk
BertRees said:
Wow - Mal as the arse end of a Donkey - Robo Benj as the front end.
A trip over the stairs!
Then what the fuck - an air guitar battle between the Rock Gods of the Cynon Valley themselves.
Mal sporting a fine array of leisure wear fit only for the Legend that is Mal.

The "Battle Royale" commenced and Robo Benj was of to an impressive start with the advantage of his golden locks. I have not seen head banging like that since the days of old. Mal was caught on the back foot by this early break by robo - but came back with a vengance seen only in Rambo III. Grimaces were Mals choice weapon and he used his artillary with skill. Robo looked like making a comeback a few times, but Mal kept pounding with grimace combos seen only in Tekken, then to compound all that Mal drops to the floor in His Donkey Trousers, leaning back with air guitar in hand and The AK47 of all faces to smash Robo to pieces.
Ladies and Gentlemen - i pronounce Marvelous Mal Pipe the Winner!!!!

The guys had heated words in the green room later. I had to get out of there because it was starting to get nasty - really.

The footage will be on lne soon. If anyone has more video footage them drop us a line - we did not have a mike with us last night and need some soon and extra angles. Get in touch please - usual bribes are in place for quality shots.

Ultra Funny!!

Reactions: trukk