JAMES' LAST GIG WITH LMT! - LMT'S LAST GIG THIS YEAR!

• Welcome to DragonNinja, a South Wales alternative music community. As a guest you can access most of the site but you can't post messages - to do that you'll just need to register for free. It's quick and easy.

Shack

I'll Take You All On
DN Supporter
Jan 11, 2003
Cwmaman
facebook.com
James_Leaving_gig.jpg

FOR THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW, JAMES 'LMT' JENKINS IS LEAVING TO LIVE IN AUSTRAILIA! PLEASE COME AND GIVE HIM AN AWEWSOME SEND OFF TO THIS GIG. HE WANTED IT, ALL THE BANDS TOO AND ALL THE MONEY IS GOING TO THE BANDS AS STATED BY HIM. IT IS ALSO LMT'S LAST GIG UNTIL NEXT YEAR, ONE OF DECADENT SMILE'S LAST GIGS THIS YEAR, AND CHAOS TRIGGER JUST LIKE GIVING YOU BUMLOVE ALL YEAR ROUND

Shack

I'll Take You All On
DN Supporter
Jan 11, 2003
Cwmaman
facebook.com
not really, they are writing new material and getting dai ready, with being tight and everything with the band, they are also recording their new stuff, and will be promoting that before they get back gigging

and how about not being criticising of every single thing I do, and/or any of my tour bands! Starting to get old now

welly i will put the fact on the neal productions one, cos i can only edit that one

MATT THE LIBERTINE

James Loves My Cock
Aug 28, 2004
Aberdare
www.myspace.com
Yes, but the ants in my back garden are putting on a better tour than this. Shack you should know that James is only a sycophant to people who have a decent musical taste with a bit of variation. Hence not a sycophantic slag to everyone on dragonninja.

meditated deadman

Otherside
Aug 5, 2004
Australia
On way back to my house yesterday afternoon and at the top of the road was abu 2 police cars and 2 police jeeps.

Abu 10 police and a Ute on the side of the road surrounded by all the police.

Was a fucking drug bust was awesome, like 30feet away from my house. Nuts as theres already been announced theres a burglar on the street and soomeones cars been nicked already like 5 doors down.

This place looks like fun