INTRODUCE YO'SELVES: Class Of 2011/2012

• Welcome to DragonNinja, a South Wales alternative music community. As a guest you can access most of the site but you can't post messages - to do that you'll just need to register for free. It's quick and easy.

RomanceDiesTomorrow

do we get2win this time?
Oct 14, 2002
Tref
www.togetherinhatred.tk
The master and commander returns!Welcome back to your creation!the man with all the tools but no opinions.As the creator of this fine establishment,former housemate and in a strange way a sort of Cilla Black type character in finding my vaginally endowed life partner - I ask but one thing use your knowledge and create an app for this place.i would happily pay 69p for it.get some advertisers even to take up some cash!Requirements are.quick posting feature.easy to read threads (text only if necessary) and image uploader?Missed you organism-hope all is well and did I text the right number,I got it off shepp

thisis_markus

Nov 21, 2011
Robb Lloyd and Jonathan - wey hey.this place is busier than it ever was!

Markus did you compare the on stage persona of stewart lee to Ian watkins?i don't think stewart lee is being arragont just opinionated and intelligent-he ain't my type of humour and in my view has tried to copy what bill hicks was doing in the 90: badly!

I was comparing notions of arrogance and off-stage/on-stage persona's not a direct comparison.

Your Joy Division hating aside it's nice for someone to articulate on the subject. Although I don't go to rock shows to see rock stars I go to shows to see music regardless of how said bands want to window dress it personality wise.

RomanceDiesTomorrow

do we get2win this time?
Oct 14, 2002
Tref
www.togetherinhatred.tk
I can appreciate a good live act who make their music interesting while playing live,but there is nothing worse than a band playing their songs stood still with no charisma or effort.when I got to a gig I want something different than just a carbon copy of what they have recorded.you want some banter,movement and a few curve balls.

sonicpurveyor

dont call me fuck nose
Sep 19, 2004
aberdare
www.myspace.com
well fuckadoodledoo, a 41 year young egg from Aberdare ere....and no my arse don't smell of fucking eggs! in 6 yrs I've practially done fuck all, and i know fuck all about fuck all. But I do wanna see a MASSIVE revival in the local music scene and I do intend to do something about it. Just need some people to give me a good kick up my unsmelly arse!

Reactions: The Rossitron

The Rossitron

Cunt:Core
Feb 9, 2003
Caerphilly
www.myspace.com
well fuckadoodledoo, a 41 year young egg from Aberdare ere....and no my arse don't smell of fucking eggs! in 6 yrs I've practially done fuck all, and i know fuck all about fuck all. But I do wanna see a MASSIVE revival in the local music scene and I do intend to do something about it. Just need some people to give me a good kick up my unsmelly arse!

Welcome..

ReplacedByRobot

On a home made mission
Nov 19, 2011
Aberdare
soundcloud.com

Eggy, do it!

BVRZERK

Nov 23, 2011
Frost Castle
I can appreciate a good live act who make their music interesting while playing live,but there is nothing worse than a band playing their songs stood still with no charisma or effort.when I got to a gig I want something different than just a carbon copy of what they have recorded.yo
u want some banter,movement and a few curve balls.

I sing with my back to people. Fuck banter. I can't stand all that stuff.

coronajones_cjm

wankety wank.
Apr 6, 2005
cuntsville
I'm craig, 34 (yes, thirty fucking four!) living in caerphilly. I used to be in a band called coronajones - hence the name - and now I'm drumming & singing in a two man project called the long tenon.

this forum is pure nostalgia for me, and represents a great time in my life that I'd really like to be able to re-visit, bill and ted style. if I could access a time machine call-box I'd go back and tell myself to not be so much of an opinionated twat/keyboard warrior - if I remember correctly, I used to get involved in some very silly shitfights.

shamone and shmae to the people I've met in real life off the back of this forum :)

dai dot

Monkey man
May 4, 2002
Merthyr
www.opiumonline.co.uk
I'm Dai Dot. Im now 28 (with the hairline of a 38 year old). Once in Opium and Covergirl and frankly cannot believe the arrogance at times that I used to show on here!

What do I do now? Train folks in T-Mobile and have a beautiful missus and 6 week old son. I am slowly but surely getting the dai dot show blog up and running again after hiatus and go to very few gigs nowadays due to cost of travel to Cardiff to Ebbw Vale being so fricking ridiculous, spotify is the way forward