INTRODUCE YO'SELVES: Class Of 2011/2012

• Welcome to DragonNinja, a South Wales alternative music community. As a guest you can access most of the site but you can't post messages - to do that you'll just need to register for free. It's quick and easy.

curious_orange

Are You Who You Wanna Be?
May 2, 2002
Cardiff
www.manifestomusic.cjb.net
Fuck me sideways, I had almost totally forgot about DN until I got the 10th birthday email... Just looking through the usernames brings it all back...

So yeah, Josh, 26, formerly of Cwmdare, now of Bristol/Bath. When I wasn't trying to get my mates together to form various poorly named ska-punk bands (Dubious Magic Cabbage? Christ) I was using DN as a vehicle to propagate my personal vendettas - expect this to resume...

Nowadays I spend more time writing and subbing words about guitars for Guitarist Magazibe than I do actually playing them. Livin the dream...

Organism

I am the Borg!
Dec 21, 2001
Hey Tanja, nice to see you stopping by again. I know you have done a few times over the last few years!

Hey Josh, hope you're well. We're all living the dream these days I think.

I fired out 5000 or so emails last night I was hoping for more than 2 people logging on haha. Not that you aren't appreciated guys!

Tanja

nothingness
Oct 6, 2003
bridgend
Hey Tanja, nice to see you stopping by again. I know you have done a few times over the last few years!

I fired out 5000 or so emails last night I was hoping for more than 2 people logging on haha. Not that you aren't appreciated guys!

Im sure more people will come :)

The Rossitron

Cunt:Core
Feb 9, 2003
Caerphilly
www.myspace.com

Good work Organism.. I can see u have been tinkering away behind the scenes

UITA

Oct 28, 2005
I come here for selfish reasons, to sell guitars and look for people to make noises with. If you like these sounds and play music things let me know.
(Website link expired & removed!)

woogaz

Woogaz
Jan 30, 2004
Ton-Pentre, Rho
www.mea-official.com
Gareth - 26, Rhondda.
always read a lot, posted very little, more than likely will be the same again.
Play in a band called Mea, although we do about half a dozen gigs a year now instead of 150+ more or a musical session whore who plays for the highest bidder.
Still promoting events, instead of the Rhondda hotel and pop factory in porth, its the CIA and larger arenas, Will have events in europe and Dubai in 2012.

Low_resolution_fox

Jan 2, 2012
Aled, 29. Used to live in Cardiff 2000-2007 often went to anywhere alternative. Now I live in Bristol, was just looking up some fun online forums. Are there any people from Bristol looking for gig buddies over here? I've moved twice recently and need to build up some more friends as I've been a workaholic until now!

I like rock, heavy rock, some good electro.

cornerstoner

funky_monk!
Mar 22, 2005
chaaaris but!
www.myspace.com
FAAAAAAAAAAKIN HELL!!!!!!!!! I haven't logged on here for ages and ages! I stopped using my old e-mail so didn't get any of the notifications :(

My name is Lego Man and I am 24!!! Just had some down time in work and decided to see if DN still worked...and it does! Success!!! Most notable I am now a very proud father and about to become husband :)

Musically I have played in several bands since CornerStone;Moon Face & The Familiar Shapes, Sunshine Satellite, Hello Camaro, OK, Flying Car Company and I play solo acoustic stuff when I have the time!

BLAST FROM THE MOTHER FUCKING PAST YO! Last time I used this I didn't even have a mobile phone that could browse the web! Now look at the world :)

Shleb

anti emo death squad
Oct 15, 2005
www.antiemodeathsquad.tk
I created this account years ago but don’t remember ever posting anything as this was before I had properly developed my online social skills.

Anyways I’m Seb, I’m 24 and I used to play bass in the Anti Emo Death Squad.