INME at THE POP FACTORY

• Welcome to DragonNinja, a South Wales alternative music community. As a guest you can access most of the site but you can't post messages - to do that you'll just need to register for free. It's quick and easy.

trukk

Pass The Brylcreem
Jan 16, 2004
Pondelarosa
www.powerwordkill.org
i think fony are shit...

i think inme are shit....

i think PWK are shit.....

i think music in general is shit...

i wud rather listen to an electric fan a the moment...

o r get my vacant stare album out....

XXXquincyXXX

Party Commando
Jan 15, 2003
Mtown
www.myspace.com
thats shit. welly kick him out, he cant do it.

if i was to front madness (god dont let that happen) my name would be chugs.

if i was an old wwf wrestler i would be chugboat.

if i was in starsky and hutch id be chuggy bear.

p.s. im gonna cinema now but im always ticking over so ill have a few when i get back.

if i was a welsh poppunk band id be chuglas.

see always thinking.

trukk

Pass The Brylcreem
Jan 16, 2004
Pondelarosa
www.powerwordkill.org
CHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGCHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGAACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGCHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGAACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGA

trukk

Pass The Brylcreem
Jan 16, 2004
Pondelarosa
www.powerwordkill.org
look at this mother chugga

whale.jpg