• Welcome to DragonNinja, a South Wales alternative music community. As a guest you can access most of the site but you can't post messages - to do that you'll just need to register for free. It's quick and easy.
INME are currently selling out venues right across the UK and earning rave reviews on their Current Tour.After their recent storming sell out show at the Barfly Cardiff catch the band at

THE POP FACTORY
Porth Rhondda
( 2 miles from Pontypridd )
Thursday 14th July

INME
Fony
Save Ourselves

Doors 7.00pm
£7.50
All Ages
available from Spilers Records Cardiff, www.aloud.com , ( personal callers to The Pop Factory can buy reduced tickets at £5.00 ).

www.thepopfactory.com

kuberik

Frank butchers lovechild!
Aaaah, were playin on the same date at the Arena so no go for me im afraid!
Any news on yer lanch gig bu?? (have those gays sorted their heads out)
And also, have you or Hoppy sorted us out a gig down the Pog Factory yet you rampant whale lover!!!! PIGS! :D

Ps, txt me cause my times up ya gay!

coronajones_cjm

wankety wank.
hehehe.... i take it you're not a fan of fony then?

just listened to your tracks on your website.....HOO FUCKING RAY! originality! space! Dynamics!! a band doing something different - i dig that.

just listened to tracks on FONY's myspace page... umm; almost fell asleep in my coco pops.

marcuswarner

coronajones_cjm said:
hehehe.... i take it you're not a fan of fony then?

just listened to your tracks on your website.....HOO FUCKING RAY! originality! space! Dynamics!! a band doing something different - i dig that.

just listened to tracks on FONY's myspace page... umm; almost fell asleep in my coco pops.

Thank you squire glad u liked the tracks...

No im not really a fan of fony for a number of different reasons, their music is cack! They are part of the clique known by us as 'used to be nu-metal but nowadays have a more 'fashioncore' sound to shift unit' (read Lost Profits and Bullet for my valentine, and many other local bands who shall remain anonymous)

kuberik

Frank butchers lovechild!
marcuswarner said:
Thank you squire glad u liked the tracks...

No im not really a fan of fony for a number of different reasons, their music is cack! They are part of the clique known by us as 'used to be nu-metal but nowadays have a more 'fashioncore' sound to shift unit' (read Lost Profits and Bullet for my valentine, and many other local bands who shall remain anonymous)
Fony are pretty rubbish, and Bullet for my Valentine, but Lostprophets?? Their first album was ok, but their second was a blinder so I cant see the problem with them making good music?
I do see ur point about the whole fashion thing. End of the day it's upto them tho en it!

marcuswarner

XXXquincyXXX said:
marcus doesnt enjoy fashion at all.

or drinking milk.

pussy
Sean speaks sense...he just hates me coz im 'arder than him...

To me the lost prophets' has certainly evolved in accordance with fashion trends...but they have obvious done something right as their following would suggest.

benj

mC
inme are fuckin terrible and as for fony, supported them in my old band... jesus... they were bad.

the_velorium_camper

Lemmy's New Mole
seen inme live before unfortunatly, at tj's. I was so enjoying the dj's selection of stoopi - six minutes, until inme came on and ruined it. bastards

WELLY

Chaos Trigger
DN Supporter
coronajones_cjm said:
i've got an idea... maybe we (coronajones) should start doing iron maiden style guitar licks, sing a bit, growl a bit..... have songs that start with a snare-tom 'duh duh'.... then a bit that sounds like a riff from 'fear of the dark' but without drums... then it all kicks in and i'll go 'uuuuuurgggggggggh'.
or just play a four chord prgression and make everyone fall asleep ?

Top Bottom