I remember when

• Welcome to DragonNinja, a South Wales alternative music community. As a guest you can access most of the site but you can't post messages - to do that you'll just need to register for free. It's quick and easy.

Gav LMT vocals

FrontMan Bassist/vocals
Aug 13, 2004
Landare
yea myspace does get boring, but so does this twice as bad, but myspace is very helpful if your in a band.

and yea farah as you like to call him is officially back in the band, me matt and him been writing loads of new stuff, different stuff.

pixiefairy

_rx_queen_
Jun 30, 2004
Newport
He is pure metal though.

Let's start mindless chit chat about how he left the band kids. Keep Lemon Tea going like.

I don't like to call him Farah, I have no choice in the matter. If you look like a member of Charlies Angels what do you expect. In theory I'm complimenting him on his hair...in a way.

What happened to 'Divine' then?

pixiefairy

_rx_queen_
Jun 30, 2004
Newport
I propose that all this LMTing is started in a seperate thread. Special thread for Lost My Tent like. It would amuse me for a bit when myspace gets boring. Though DN is better nowadays

meditated deadman

Otherside
Aug 5, 2004
Australia
Yes dai is back in the band.
that way when i leave the gigging wont stop for him to learn the songs.
so he has been coming to pratises and learning the material.

and soph most of the time on here your talking to yourself, god you even miss time off school to see if you've commented your own post.

now wheres my belt bitch?

pixiefairy

_rx_queen_
Jun 30, 2004
Newport
Hahahah you know why I've been off school slag, and for your information, I haven't had the internet since the first day of term, so I haven't even been on here when I'm home, so har! :p

I've been ringing you like a bitch James cus you've been ringing me and did you answer?? Did you fuck!?

Answer your goddamn phone!

pixiefairy

_rx_queen_
Jun 30, 2004
Newport
Salts, I'll give you a twenty quid if you can name me a thread of mine which hasn't ended up in arguments like this. It's the way things go.