HONDO MACLEAN @ CWMAMAN HALL SUNDAY AUGUST 7TH

• Welcome to DragonNinja, a South Wales alternative music community. As a guest you can access most of the site but you can't post messages - to do that you'll just need to register for free. It's quick and easy.

GODFATHER

DN Supporter
Jun 6, 2003
barrie didnt book this gig this gig has been booked for ages, also i didnt spam up nobodys forum bro i posted information about a gig on there which is taking place near your area it was posted on there to let people know whats goin on what if the rms forum took the same approach as you as far as posting gigs no one would know about anything......

fishy

National Cunt
Nov 10, 2002
CWMAMAN
Gigsta said:
Adam I have told you pretty much everything I know about this gig from the start and I would just like to point out that is not usually the case that when I am helping someone organise something that I have to run any details by you for your info or approval. I do it anyway though because we are a team. If anyone has a go at you for not knowing what is going on you just need to say

"I am not organising this gig, I work in the cinema. If you are a band and want to know something - ask the person who booked you. If you want to come to the gig check out the posters and info that has been released on the event so far"

it really is that simple, I don't get what the problem is. Please send me a PM or email ok so we can carry on this discussion in private

this made me laugh so much....

Darcy

Team Snakes.
Dec 17, 2002
Cwmaman
shacks just the rubbish collecter it seems!! lol

but cool line up & nice to seea good gig in cwm hall again, its been a while.