HONDO MACLEAN @ CWMAMAN HALL SUNDAY AUGUST 7TH

• Welcome to DragonNinja, a South Wales alternative music community. As a guest you can access most of the site but you can't post messages - to do that you'll just need to register for free. It's quick and easy.

Hovi

H to tha O V
DN Supporter
Mar 18, 2002
Eastcoast
www.dragonninja.co.uk
Gigsta said:
Adam I have told you pretty much everything I know about this gig from the start and I would just like to point out that is not usually the case that when I am helping someone organise something that I have to run any details by you for your info or approval. I do it anyway though because we are a team. If anyone has a go at you for not knowing what is going on you just need to say

"I am not organising this gig, I work in the cinema. If you are a band and want to know something - ask the person who booked you. If you want to come to the gig check out the posters and info that has been released on the event so far"

it really is that simple, I don't get what the problem is. Please send me a PM or email ok so we can carry on this discussion in private

That's total ownage!!! lol

hmmmm is there room for one more promoter to return to the fold???

Bruce

Tax Dodger
Dec 18, 2002
town
wud i b rite in saying that shack wanted to put a gig on at the same venue, either a day before or a day after or sumthing, but barry had got 1st conformation. sounds like sour grapes to me.

Shack

I'll Take You All On
DN Supporter
Jan 11, 2003
Cwmaman
facebook.com
lol people drop it, everyone does not understand my reasons for the negativity before but now i am on your side so dont put me in a bad mood again to be negative lol

on a lighter note, ive had loads of ppl asking where to get tickets from? Will they be available at the box office? If so then i can have all my punters come and get them off me if theyre in the box office. So im asking can anyone enlighten me on the ticket situation so my kidds can make it to the gig?