• Welcome to DragonNinja, a South Wales alternative music community. As a guest you can access most of the site but you can't post messages - to do that you'll just need to register for free. It's quick and easy.

GODFATHER

DN Supporter
THELASTMANSTANDING PROMTIONS IN ASSOCIATION WITH CWMAMAN HALL PROUDLY PRESENTS SUNDAY AUGUST 7TH @ CWMAMAN HALL

HONDO MACLEAN
PETES SAKE
SHAPED BY FATE
POWER WORD KILL
MADE IN GERMANY
CONVICT

DOORS 4.30 ENTRY £5 ADVANCE £6 DOORS

PLEASE COME OUT TO THIS ITS GONNA BE AWESOME

THE VALLEYS INVASION COMING VERY SOON FROM THELASTMANSTANDING....

Shack

I'll Take You All On
DN Supporter
i work there and i still havent a fucking clue wats going on yet the gig i have on the 23rd september everyone knows exaclty wats going on cos ive been interrogated with it...fucking pissing me off!!!!

and i am lead to believe that the room is only available 7 till 10.30.....and i have not been told otherwise by my superiors

Shack

I'll Take You All On
DN Supporter
theres no surprise there really and im not having a go really at the gig just the way its been put about. I should be informed like so bit pissed off, sorry if it seems like i am attacking the gig

Shack

I'll Take You All On
DN Supporter
not negative about the gig, negative about the way cwm hall is treating things, not meaning the gig, dont worry, when ive been slagging off this event cos i was either drunk at the time of doing or pissed off

serotonin452

The thing is I thought shacks wanting to put gig's like this on in Cwm hall for ages now. He works there and no one has told him fuck all about it by the looks of it.

Top Bottom