HEAR a NEWish ftr track for free

• Welcome to DragonNinja, a South Wales alternative music community. As a guest you can access most of the site but you can't post messages - to do that you'll just need to register for free. It's quick and easy.

jon

exile on main street
Jan 22, 2004
Card'ff
Obviously it needs mixing, and instrumentally it's pretty sound, but i really think you should re-record some of the screaming and growling vocals. To me they sound a bit silly in parts.

endofsound

Mar 24, 2003
dai dot said:
the drums sound very sweet

look at you trying to be cool by stealing my opinion but adding 'very' to it! ;)

jon does have a bit of a point; and some of that is much better than other parts

huw

.....we're all superstars
Jan 24, 2004
Swansea
www.firsttimeround.tk
jon said:
Obviously it needs mixing, and instrumentally it's pretty sound, but i really think you should re-record some of the screaming and growling vocals. To me they sound a bit silly in parts.

dont worry, its been re mixed. but studio-ly, that was the best we could come up with, growl-wise. but in the final mixed version, there is less attent to the sillyness, i know wot u mean tho. im not sure why we put that version up, when it was mixed like a day later. its on cd anyway.

jon

exile on main street
Jan 22, 2004
Card'ff
heh, after writing that last night i do think silly was the wrong word to use, but i'm glad that i made my point despite my crude use of language.

it does sound good though and i wouldn't mind hearing the final mix