HALLOWEEN fancy dress ALLNIGHTER

• Welcome to DragonNinja, a South Wales alternative music community. As a guest you can access most of the site but you can't post messages - to do that you'll just need to register for free. It's quick and easy.

fatnek

bourbons and coffee
Dec 26, 2006
WALES' MADDEST ALLNIGHTER goes Fancy Dress.

BREAKFAST (definitely) SERVED AT 6am FOR THE HARDCORE PARTYHEADS!!!

700 people - 15k soundsytem

We bring in the amazing French Electro Rock Band BLACK STROBE this month to join our usual line-up of madness and all things weird.

We ask you to dress up in your finest halloween costumes and come join the fun for this the 4th TANTRUM ALLNIGHTER.

This Month we introduce:

THE TANTRUM TON!!!!!!
buy your ticket in advance to be in with the chance of going home with £100 cash.

SILENT CINEMA!!!!!
this month we set up the cinema with films being shown:
Nosferatu, Rocky Horror, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Slither, American Werewolf, Hellraiser

C-Y-N-T!!!
after taking the roof off in room ii and giving the Stantons a run for their money, the CYNT crew return for more debauched electro, techno, house and breaks

GET YOUR TICKETS for JUST £8 HERE:::::

http://www.wegotickets.com/event/22665

sonicpurveyor

dont call me fuck nose
Sep 19, 2004
aberdare
www.myspace.com
hehe silly fools, I'll answer this un, its @ Q Bar in Cardiff. The place to be! I'll be there dancing me moobs off till 6am, need to make up for missing this months! Well worth going ppl, Black Strobe are fab

fatnek

bourbons and coffee
Dec 26, 2006
Top Shelf are pretty entertaining too! and subsource are quality, if you like ya DnB / Breaks live. nice. x we got a full-on decor and we're testing out our new lazer too.

we setting up a seated silent cinema upstairs next to balcony, looking for suggestions for horror movies! my choices: NOSFERATU and COURAGE the COWARDLY DOG. any other idea??

Top shelf Jazz:
YouTube - Top Shelf Jazz at The Golden Lion Bristol 14-9-07

Subsource:
YouTube - Subsource Live At Glastonbury 2007 - breakout

Black Strobe:
YouTube - Black Strobe - I'm a Man
gonna be a funny old night/ x