GUITARIST WANTED

• Welcome to DragonNinja, a South Wales alternative music community. As a guest you can access most of the site but you can't post messages - to do that you'll just need to register for free. It's quick and easy.

Shack

I'll Take You All On
DN Supporter
Jan 11, 2003
Cwmaman
facebook.com
Guitarist wanted to join Re-Arranged to start writing and gigging as soon as possible. We are a 3 piece so far but need a guitarist to finish the set up. Must be 18+, experience in writing songs and some gig experience. Own equipment is a must!! Driving would be cool and wanting to do some vocals also but not essential.

We are from aberdare area so as long as u are able to make practice twice a week in either aberdare then it will be fine where ever you are from.

Influences are wide but play covers from foo fighters to a perfect circle, with hope of an experimental sound. Trying to look for a new sound but whether we will get it is another thing haha.

So if your interested get hold of me ASAP!!!
shack_neal@hotmail.com

or give me a buzz on here

cheers
Shack and Re-Arranged

Vacant0

You Love Us
Dec 27, 2003
must have some gig experience?

Does it matter? I mean, when did you last PLAY a gig Shack?

Shack

I'll Take You All On
DN Supporter
Jan 11, 2003
Cwmaman
facebook.com
when did i last play a gig? 2 years ago, when did andrew last play a gig april so i think it matters, especially when we need to get set up soon otherwise re-arranged will fizzle out