• Welcome to DragonNinja, a South Wales alternative music community. As a guest you can access most of the site but you can't post messages - to do that you'll just need to register for free. It's quick and easy.

Fox of Hall

Drummers where art thou?!
here be the feed back thread, if you've come to a roll-cage show let us know if you enjoyed it or not, or if you've got an idea for a line up or stuff we can improove on post it here!

Roll-Cage

bangersandmashley

is a crap username
I think Made in Germany, Powerwordkill, Sancitity Torn Down and another punk/hardcore band would be a hu-wwwwicked line up and pretty brutal gig. Mainly because their all bands I want to play with...

Last edited:

bangersandmashley

is a crap username
I was gona put that but didnt want to seem like I was brown nosing... Weve played with Elsid and Malicious Intent and went down pretty well - opens the punkers eyes and ears to hardcore / metal and opens the heardcore / metalheads to punk / ska /physchobilly /hardcore / thrash (and all the other styles we mix in STD).

Also STD are all into metal/hardcore so will be down front rocking out during the other bands...

Fox of Hall

i shall see what i can do! :D, btw i would like to apologise for the shit music down the Malsters last night for anyone that was there, we couldn't do anything about it cos it was the malsters guys putting on music over the in-house p.a twats

Fox of Hall

which venue? D&M or Studio Bar, D&M can be done sooner, Studio Bar i'll have to wait to ask CTR Promo etc etc

Top Bottom