fTeam

• Welcome to DragonNinja, a South Wales alternative music community. As a guest you can access most of the site but you can't post messages - to do that you'll just need to register for free. It's quick and easy.

shbeng FTR

joke
May 11, 2003
Swansea
www.firsttimeround.tk
the madbloke is crazee, look at him go, but like yeh, if you do find out about things like that ceri, give me a shout for prices and stuff. ill thrash it out with you then.

round up whoever you wnat, aslong as you think theyll be into the band i couldnt care less. more word spread, the mixer is back at Owz place on Wednesday, so should look to have at least a couple of tracks done by the end of the month.

and contacts with people interested in the cd would be super, weve got a few already. more the better.

chars,

ben x

jon

exile on main street
Jan 22, 2004
Card'ff
in honour of fTR (or however the fuck they're acronymining it) maybe actually finishing the demo before we give up waiting, i am going to carve 4tREAL in to my arm with a rusty spanner. tomorrow.

*not really

*i'm bored

*sorry

fadingtoblue

Dec 20, 2003
Swansea
www.firsttimeround.tk
Well In light of the fact fTR just won through the first round of the BOTB. the fact theres a demo looming (still...) and the fact that theres bound to be some hot dance-off inducing show action happening during the summer. Thats a lot of facts ladies.

I shall do my best to try and get some sort of 'team' going post-exams.