Friday 19th April Round 2 heat 4

• Welcome to DragonNinja, a South Wales alternative music community. As a guest you can access most of the site but you can't post messages - to do that you'll just need to register for free. It's quick and easy.
Apr 19, 2005
Cat Shelter
Jesus... This looks fucking insane. The Corona boys, Temptation and 21 against...

Love Corona and Temptation - 21 Against are our mates, aint heard Captain Smash yet, but fuck. I'm actually going to enjoy the whole night.

I reckon we just scrap it out to see who goes through. There's 5 of us and our singers an alcoholic who "feels-no-pain-when-druink" ability should stand is in good shape. More chance on fighting than with our "music".

Ah, and so forth...

m1nd3d

Captain Corpse (Himself)
Mar 11, 2004
Another Bones gig on my bday! and this time I wont be playing so I can get leathered.

Atleast I got something to wish for!

bitch

Temptation Is Dying
Sep 25, 2002
Aberdare
www.myspace.com
HerZombieBonesGav said:
Jesus... This looks fucking insane. The Corona boys, Temptation and 21 against...

Love Corona and Temptation - 21 Against are our mates, aint heard Captain Smash yet, but fuck. I'm actually going to enjoy the whole night.

I reckon we just scrap it out to see who goes through. There's 5 of us and our singers an alcoholic who "feels-no-pain-when-druink" ability should stand is in good shape. More chance on fighting than with our "music".

Ah, and so forth...

ye man this is gonna b insane! im the singer/guitarist so ny1 who wonts to come on stage is more thn welcome! Best of like to to..........

HER ZOMBIE BONES!

xx

as happend in the las round haha!

Apr 19, 2005
Cat Shelter
Haha... Yeah, dude, it's a shame only one gets through so it'll be a killer for all the bands.

Good luck man, I won't be attempting to fight, so lets kep it musical eh? Haha...

See you on the 19th bro...