Free Trade Promotions First gig!

• Welcome to DragonNinja, a South Wales alternative music community. As a guest you can access most of the site but you can't post messages - to do that you'll just need to register for free. It's quick and easy.

sonicpurveyor

dont call me fuck nose
Sep 19, 2004
aberdare
www.myspace.com
Gigsta said:
ok I will! try maybe if I dun come in with fishy I won't be as conspicuous!

bron u do realise that neither urself or fishy are banned..so ur free to turn up whenever uwant.....ooooo quo.........hehe perhaps u wont ave to pay 2moz 2 make up for last time haha

Scared Of Girls

SHOUTIST.
Jul 2, 2004
Aberdare
WWW.SOUNDCLOUD.COM
Hahaha, speaking of Star Wars there's a really funny bit at the start of return of the jedi.....................y'know when C3P0 and R2-D2 go to Jabba's palace and the thing comes out of the door; put the subtitles on the thing says the word 'wanky' hahahahahahahaha!!!

I thought i was gonna pee myself laughing when i heard that!

Gigsta

eris kaoss
Dec 6, 2004
Cwmaman
www.littleeris.com
sonicpurveyor said:
bron u do realise that neither urself or fishy are banned..so ur free to turn up whenever uwant.....ooooo quo.........hehe perhaps u wont ave to pay 2moz 2 make up for last time haha

really!?!?! :clap:

are u sure i

are u sure it aint a ploy to get us there so they can kidndap us and torture us :erk:

sonicpurveyor

dont call me fuck nose
Sep 19, 2004
aberdare
www.myspace.com
Gigsta said:
really!?!?! :clap:

are u sure i

are u sure it aint a ploy to get us there so they can kidndap us and torture us :erk:

most defo bron.......when u mentioned sumit similar on skindred thread i spoke to the powers that be & they said nope ur not banned, they did mention sumit about a minor prob on the door with u fishy etc... trust me if some1 gets banned from there they know 100%theyve got banned hehe............so seeing as its dozs bday & im celebrating my sweet 16th bday all w'end then u gorra go........& u wont miss mook then as well. so c ya sat