FORBIDDEN TOUR !!!!

• Welcome to DragonNinja, a South Wales alternative music community. As a guest you can access most of the site but you can't post messages - to do that you'll just need to register for free. It's quick and easy.

trukk

Pass The Brylcreem
Jan 16, 2004
Pondelarosa
www.powerwordkill.org
FUCK YEAH

tour.jpg

Vacant0

You Love Us
Dec 27, 2003
Hardly a tour if they're playing Aberdare 3 times (4 if you count Cwmaman) surely?

Big up to Shack and all the bands for getting a tour of sorts together anyway.

pixiefairy

_rx_queen_
Jun 30, 2004
Newport
James, you've made a band cus you think you'll get somewhere cus you're all pretty. You should see where I'm coming from.

Were you there that night I sexually harrassed The Fallout Theory?

Vacant0

You Love Us
Dec 27, 2003
pixiefairy said:
James, you've made a band cus you think you'll get somewhere cus you're all pretty. You should see where I'm coming from.

Were you there that night I sexually harrassed The Fallout Theory?
Soph, I've made a band so we can play about 3 gigs, look cool on stage coz we're all tres pretty and so we can wind up numerous, uglier, uninspired local bands who take themselves way too seriously..... and then we're planning to fuck off :)

What name do you think sounds better? 'Angela, have you had anymore babies?' or 'Berate No Persons' (AKA. B.N.P) ?

and what you said is still a contradiction in terms!!

What night did you sexually harass the Fallout Theory? to be honest, I'm not really sure who they are.

pixiefairy

_rx_queen_
Jun 30, 2004
Newport
The Alternative Ending was in the Kings Head, but they asked for it, they invited me into their van, and they loved every minute of it ahaha

pixiefairy

_rx_queen_
Jun 30, 2004
Newport
SKG116 said:
Can you remember the night I sexually harrased Sophie?
In Swansea? Or The Black? Or in my car? Or in Lauren's? Or in Studio Bar?
I was watching the video of you trying to touch Rachel's starfruit earlier, it was ever so alarming, you saying stuff like "I'm almost there! I'm almost at the holy grail!"

SKG116

Karaoke with Swearing!
Jan 19, 2003
Bristol/Aberdar
www.polytheneband.da.ru
pixiefairy said:
In Swansea? Or The Black? Or in my car? Or in Lauren's? Or in Studio Bar?
I was watching the video of you trying to touch Rachel's starfruit earlier, it was ever so alarming, you saying stuff like "I'm almost there! I'm almost at the holy grail!"

Haha, I know, I even scare myself sometimes.