• Welcome to DragonNinja, a South Wales alternative music community. As a guest you can access most of the site but you can't post messages - to do that you'll just need to register for free. It's quick and easy.

jonrenie

Sound Engineer and Cunt
Our gig is cheaper. And has more hot chicks... fact.

*dances victoriously on a piece of string suspended 20 foot over a spiky pit*

El Kagrot

le king
our gig has more drunk underage girls tho

:D

i might go to both come to think of it :S not seen you flailing willies for fucking ages

Last edited:

Shack

I'll Take You All On
DN Supporter
barrie if there are underage girls then im shutting the gig down!!! one fone call to the manager and it will be game over! so i WOULD NOT post that!

Organism give me a buzz on msn

jonrenie

Sound Engineer and Cunt
ah people are too harsh on underage girls. And bar the pop factory is the headquarters of underage girls are us ain't it? Pete's sake though... in cwmaman... that's gonna be good.

Shack

I'll Take You All On
DN Supporter
got nothing against underage girls, they are my main customers in gigs but Cwm Hall holds a strictly over 18 policy now. Which sucks ass

Monday 8th August, mondays i have off....:D I think i will be there :D

El Kagrot

le king
Shack said:
got nothing against underage girls, they are my main customers in gigs but Cwm Hall holds a strictly over 18 policy now. Which sucks ass
so instead of the bar staff or security picking up on this you will be going to the managers yourself and getting it closed down?

if the gig gets closed down for that i'll fucking close every single fucking gig you do by just calling the police and have the kings head closed

but hey i'm not that childish and wont do that cos if it wernt for the underagers then there would n;t be a scene in aberdare

Stix

Fuck to you butt!!
Yeah in the Words of Andrew " Party Hard" oohhh those bloody Petes Sake boys making us have to rival their gigs, I'll be there to watch them I reakons but I'll be at ours too obviously. see know if we could some how have the both lineups put together that would be bitching!!!!

Tino

The scene is gay
El Kagrot said:
so instead of the bar staff or security picking up on this you will be going to the managers yourself and getting it closed down?

if the gig gets closed down for that i'll fucking close every single fucking gig you do by just calling the police and have the kings head closed

but hey i'm not that childish and wont do that cos if it wernt for the underagers then there would n;t be a scene in aberdare
FIGHT!!

Shack

I'll Take You All On
DN Supporter
smee, fuck it im not going to argue, cos we are all free to air our opinions

Shack

I'll Take You All On
DN Supporter
Im just having alot of hassle with the DN/Neal Pro gig in september, and we have to have 18+ on the door, no underage are allowed in. And this was also established with the Hondo Macclean manager 2 weeks ago. I know cos i was in the same room as the manager who foned him.

Sorry again dude, just not happy with a few things in the venue

but going back ON TOPIC!!! yea looks like i am going to this one, try and get a lift off Vishnu or Triv or I'll try and get a minibus, Organism you going to it?

Top Bottom