• Welcome to DragonNinja, a South Wales alternative music community. As a guest you can access most of the site but you can't post messages - to do that you'll just need to register for free. It's quick and easy.

Organism

I am the Borg!
It was on a cold December night almost exactly 10 years ago that the entity known as DragonNinja came to be. Many thousands of people have passed through in that time and it is satisfying to know DN has had a positive effect on our music community, made friendships happen that otherwise would have not have and helped to inspire amazing music from unique and talented artists. It's crazy to recount all that has changed in this time and a mixed bag of emotions reading back old messages from all that time ago. A special thanks goes out to all those who have supported the site in the last 10 years in ways big and small, and all those I have had the pleasure to meet.

I hope DN is still here many years in the future archiving the history of our small part of the world in the digital age.

coronajones_cjm

wankety wank.
it's unusual for anything to last 10 years on this fickle fickle internet thing.

one things for sure, if it wasn't for this site I would have missed out on many gig opportunities, and it's inspired me to get off my arse and go play live once again.

well done!

Top Bottom