• Welcome to DragonNinja, a South Wales alternative music community. As a guest you can access most of the site but you can't post messages - to do that you'll just need to register for free. It's quick and easy.

Fox of Hall

Drummers where art thou?!
wowBotbs2.jpg

Last edited:

bitch

Temptation Is Dying
I dun knw wa we can bring!

Shud b A nice show!

Hard groups thou!

Must say no ones really standing out for me thou!

CITL Mike

Colour Inside The Lines
Made In Germany are pretty good, just had a listen on Myspace...

Also, with it being Sunday n'all, I got a bit bored and made a flyer to post around Myspace and thaa if any of the bands want to use it...

(Image link expired & removed!)

I think I covers just about everything, the URL is: (Website link expired & removed!)

Safe x

Last edited:

Joshua

Vivalajosh
nice, ill print them off in college tomorrow and put some up

do you mind?

id rather if i didnt need to bring my amp because its hard for me to get transport

CITL Mike

Colour Inside The Lines
Print away, would be nice if loadsa people came.

Well Colour Inside The Lines are in Barry, so a drum kit wouldn't really be the option for us, except breakables, obviously.

We could probs manage an amp, both our guitarists use Line 6 Spider II's, 150W. Our bassist uses a Hartke HA3500 350W head with a Behringer ultrabassbb210 600W cab...

X

Last edited:

Fox of Hall

Drummers where art thou?!
Made In Germany are pretty good, just had a listen on Myspace...

Also, with it being Sunday n'all, I got a bit bored and made a flyer to post around Myspace and thaa if any of the bands want to use it...

(Image link expired & removed!)

I think I covers just about everything, the URL is: (Website link expired & removed!)

Safe x

dude, you fancy doing posters for all the heats, cos that looks awesome as fuck :D

Top Bottom