• Welcome to DragonNinja, a South Wales alternative music community. As a guest you can access most of the site but you can't post messages - to do that you'll just need to register for free. It's quick and easy.
rite im going away till friday now so every1 has the end of today 2 reply. Mr Maggs will be bringing 2 cabs so just bring your heads. We havnt got a bass stack as our bass players is fucked so some1 else will have to sort that and some1 said the drum kits sorted. If theres any problems email incubus@morgan909.fsnet.co.uk as hes gonna be here all week cheers l8rs

rite just got back, i assume the message was passed on and every1 knows that weve pulled out. Just thought id mention it as our cabs wont be there now obvs. Anyway sorry bout that our bass player is a nob end and left it last minuet to tell us. Oh and i dont know his dragoninja account name but cheers to gus for putting us on those night last week was it??? anyway cheers dude

Yo.

Sorry to be a cunt but I've just heard from Nurse (drummer) that he can't play the gig. He's ill as fuck so I'm told.

What makes it worse is that I don't have a phone number for any of you guys so I hope you notice this message before the gig instead of wondering where we are.

Sorry about this, we really did wanna play but I have litrally just heard this now... I'm pissed off. But it is genuine illness, not the hangover kind.

Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not my fault!

Fox of Hall

Drummers where art thou?!
no worries dude, sorry to hear that, will sort you out a show sometime in the new year :)

CONGRATULATIONS HOWEVER TO ANTI EMO DEATH SQUAD FOR WINNING THISE HEAT!!

PRINCE OF FOCHRIW AND NEGATIVE END HAVE NOTHING TO BE ASHAMED OF THOUGH WAS A GOOD NIGHT!! TO HEAT TWO!!!

Top Bottom