• Welcome to DragonNinja, a South Wales alternative music community. As a guest you can access most of the site but you can't post messages - to do that you'll just need to register for free. It's quick and easy.

Fox of Hall

Drummers where art thou?!
wowBotbs3.jpg

Last edited:

coronajones_cjm

wankety wank.
oooo...... azora are the ones to back in this heat - especially with their killer version of 'fade to black'.

wonder if they'll revert to their special 'take gear off stage while another band is playing' tactic :)

Snake

Guitar Hero ~ Rock God
I don't see what difference 'covers' make, but it's your BOTB's Jonny, so it's your choice.

oooo...... azora are the ones to back in this heat - especially with their killer version of 'fade to black'.

wonder if they'll revert to their special 'take gear off stage while another band is playing' tactic :)

I reckon Ravenscar's version was better...shame.

Fox of Hall

Drummers where art thou?!
I don't see what difference 'covers' make, but it's your BOTB's Jonny, so it's your choice.

I reckon Ravenscar's version was better...shame.

the no covers rule, it just because its not really the band's material is it? unless the song has been DRAMATICLY changed so much some people wouldn't reckonise it

coronajones_cjm

wankety wank.
it's down to four bands now...

we have to respectfully pull out due to the fact that dearest samuel (our prodigous drummer) will be celebrating his brothers birthday in london on the day of the gig.

apologies to fox of hall and anyone who was hoping to see us.

Top Bottom