DAPPER FM - TUNE IN NOW!!

• Welcome to DragonNinja, a South Wales alternative music community. As a guest you can access most of the site but you can't post messages - to do that you'll just need to register for free. It's quick and easy.

sonicpurveyor

dont call me fuck nose
Sep 19, 2004
aberdare
www.myspace.com
Yes Dapper FM finally went on air this morning at 10am this morning live from the cana centre in penywaun, so if you fancy a listen visit Dapper FM and click on listen now.

for the first week its internet based only but from next monday it will also be available on 87.7 FM.

sonicpurveyor

dont call me fuck nose
Sep 19, 2004
aberdare
www.myspace.com
just to shamelessly plug a few shows on DAPPER FM, well just 2 really, cos i doubt that anyone on this site would go for the other shows.....anyways.

6pm till 8pm on Mondays its Dozzas Rock Show

6pm till 8pm on Fridays its Eggys Indie/Rock/Electronica show

tune in for this week on Dapper FM

or from monday on

87.7FM in the upper Cynon Valley or world wide on Dapper FM

On my friday show I intend to feature a local band of the week, which will include playing up to 4 tunes, interview, poss acoustic session and just generally plug the band. We're only on air for 3 weeks this time round but around march time we'll be back for 4 weeks, so if you'd like to have your band featured then get in contact.
and dont forget if you use Facebook add 'dapper fm 87.7fm' as a group to keep in touch.

sonicpurveyor

dont call me fuck nose
Sep 19, 2004
aberdare
www.myspace.com
'hidden treasures' are older tunes that you (alledgedly) wont hear anywhere, but are classed as top tunes. im trying to think what i heard earlier, may have been It Bites?? Not sure

sonicpurveyor

dont call me fuck nose
Sep 19, 2004
aberdare
www.myspace.com
6am -10.00am THE ALL HITS BREAKFAST – Becky wakes up Penywaun with music, chat, local news and the 20/20 headlines and travel for the county borough . Regular features and Pause for Thought at 6.40am

9.00am-10.00am THE GOLDMINE – Every other song is a classic from a golden year

10.00am- 12.00pm PENYWAUN PRESENTS – the team from the Penywaun Partnership keep you up to date with what’s happening in and around Penywaun . Great music and the people you know. Regular guests with information and advice slots

12 noon – 2pm THE MIDDAY SHOW – Helen Boggis presents music, chat and lots more all with a Penywaun flavour

2.00PM- 4.00PM AFTERNOON MUSIC MIX – the best songs on the radio in Penywaun – old and new to get you through the afternoon with local what’s ons and information for the community

4PM-6PM – HOME RUN – music, local news and features – local people drop in to share in the fun – regular youth and schools slots

6PM-8PM - THE EGGMANS Indie, Rock, Electronica Show

8PM – 11pm – THE WORLD’S BEST SONGS – Debbie Wilcox plays classic hits and a few surprises from Dapper FM's record vaults.

11pm - MIDNIGHT – UNDER THE STARS – rounding off the day in Penywaun with some classic mellow sounds and your favourite love songs