:CD LAUNCH: PANEL | FLAILING WAIL | BEDFORD FALLS

• Welcome to DragonNinja, a South Wales alternative music community. As a guest you can access most of the site but you can't post messages - to do that you'll just need to register for free. It's quick and easy.

Dan

THE DOOR IS A JAR
May 14, 2002
:: CASCADE RECORDS PRESENTS ::
PANEL ALBUM LAUNCH​

PANEL
BEDFORD FALLS
FLAILING WAIL

CLWB IFOR BACH, SUNDAY AUGUST 7TH
DOORS 8PM, ENTRY £3

We will be selling copies of our new mini album "Command Box Street Scenario" for £5 at this show. Our good friends Flailing Wail and Bedford Falls will also be joining us so it should be a great night indeed! :)

(Website link expired & removed!)

(Website link expired & removed!)

coronajones_cjm

wankety wank.
Apr 6, 2005
cuntsville
jonrenie said:
fucking right. Get it out there and own everyone with it.

loved the review - some enlightening comments made!

well done boys.

hope to share the same bill as you at some point in the future - you're on the list of bands we'd really love to support.

and sorry for not turning up at the audition at cathays community centre a few years back - i had good reasons!!!

:)

Last edited:

Dan

THE DOOR IS A JAR
May 14, 2002
coronajones_cjm said:
loved the review - some enlightening comments made!

well done boys.

hope to share the same bill as you at some point in the future - you're on the list of bands we'd really love to support.

and sorry for not turning up at the audition at cathays community centre a few years back - i had good reasons!!!

:)

ah right! its cool. if you had good reasons you had good reasons.....i always did tell phil to practice with trousers on!

cheers for comments guys! :)

Iantos

Aug 31, 2004
Cardiff
Hoo ha. Looking forward to the ablum Danel and shall be at clwb with bells on. Positive review too
"if they were from Washington DC Panel would be one of Dischord's biggest bands" is bloody high praise indeed, though the reviewer did appear to be playing the "how many bands can I compare Panel with" game.

Dan

THE DOOR IS A JAR
May 14, 2002
Iantos said:
Hoo ha. Looking forward to the ablum Danel and shall be at clwb with bells on. Positive review too
"if they were from Washington DC Panel would be one of Dischord's biggest bands" is bloody high praise indeed, though the reviewer did appear to be playing the "how many bands can I compare Panel with" game.

Hey Iantos! yeah it is a very nice review indeed and rumours about us jumping ship to Washington DC are not to be believed.

El Guapo

Me speak no english!
DN Supporter
Nov 19, 2002
aberdare
www.selloutpromo.co.uk
it will be about 10:30 at the latest organism

everyone check this show out. going to be great. support the bands and james maclaren whos doing the gig as hes a legend.

shame i cant make it as im in cwm hall with that gig working on it

Dan

THE DOOR IS A JAR
May 14, 2002
Thanks to all who came last night. It was a wicked night. Thanks to the Flailing Wail (like I said last night, probably the best gig I've seen you do!) and the also wicked Bedford Falls for joining us.

Top night :)

Dan

THE DOOR IS A JAR
May 14, 2002
Thank you people! And Mr. Thonoir we ain't forcing anyone to be complimentary ok! We haven't done that since the Echo caught wind of it. Ah I can see that newstand like it was yesterday...."PANEL FORCE PEOPLE TO BE COMPLIMENTARY HORROR"

But seriously, it was good to see you old chap!