• Welcome to DragonNinja, a South Wales alternative music community. As a guest you can access most of the site but you can't post messages - to do that you'll just need to register for free. It's quick and easy.

Chuffy

JIM BRANNIN!!
Hey Sparx and HAN. Just wishing you all the best in the Snickers/Download Comp.

Uploaded our shit scrolled down and your entry was there!!

All the best!!

What songs av you uploaded?? We put up Curse and Charred!!

Cheers

Blackened Soul

:guitar:

SparX-Honour Among

BANG BANG BANG *thump*
kewl, if we get to the picked 10 ill be chuffed as fuck, winning aint really in the plans!!!

sturdy, our tracks are in the media player (top right) on the website www.honouramongnone.co.uk, theres a decent bitrate of one of the tracks in the downloads section. all th older tracks are on there too!

safe :p

riclew

SparX-Honour Among said:
we submitted face to face, riot, and i think either lost or in honour of :p

ric-ster! ill be going anyways, would be ace to play it thou! lol

think its the festival for me this year, some great great acts. mind you some pretty poor too... oh well hope to see you up there!

Jon Con

I smell like a winner
johnny mental entered last year and got to the final and missed out cos scuzz or rock sound fucked up the txt number with 2 of the bands meaning loads of people who were going to vote for jm voted for the winning band

whats the web address for this anyways?

Chuffy

JIM BRANNIN!!
Jon Con said:
johnny mental entered last year and got to the final and missed out cos scuzz or rock sound fucked up the txt number with 2 of the bands meaning loads of people who were going to vote for jm voted for the winning band

Unfortunately both HAN and Blackened Soul never got through. The bands were whittled down to 10 and at the mo they are down to the final 3 i think.....

Would have been huge to open it all up...always next year........ :party:

riclew

Jon Con said:

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

JM would have been awesome

Top Bottom