Battle Royale @ Cwmaman Club

• Welcome to DragonNinja, a South Wales alternative music community. As a guest you can access most of the site but you can't post messages - to do that you'll just need to register for free. It's quick and easy.

geeky

Tidy Darts !!
Nov 14, 2003
in a shed
www.myspace.com
it cant be marsy said:
Chapman boy, which one is the cwmaman public hall, is that the massive one where the cinema is, or the one oppisite the shack were the stereophonics use to practice? cheers boss

ha it'll be a cold day in hell before the Top Club puts on a gig like this:lol:

Vacant0

You Love Us
Dec 27, 2003
Chapman, Don't have the upstairs bar closed - it'll be an effort having to walk up and down the stairs every half hour just because I need another pint.

At the end of the day its the job of the bar staff to check peoples ID at the bar anyway.

Bitch, the wristband system at the Studio Bar is completely pointless - whenever I've been there, I've not once seen the barstaff check for wristbands at the bar.

bitch

Temptation Is Dying
Sep 25, 2002
Aberdare
www.myspace.com
they dun say let me look at ur arm........cause if ur wearin 1 it is noticable!

if u ain wearin a wristband u wun get served! guranted!

its a good idea and its not of our back then its of the bar staff and the pub if they serve under age like!

ha!

x

Vacant0

You Love Us
Dec 27, 2003
bitch said:
they dun say let me look at ur arm........cause if ur wearin 1 it is noticable!

if u ain wearin a wristband u wun get served! guranted!

its a good idea and its not of our back then its of the bar staff and the pub if they serve under age like!

ha!

x
I've gone to the bar with my wristband not visible because I'm wearing a long sleeved jacket and they haven't bothered to ask - Sean's gone to the bar when he was underage and clearly without a wristband and they served him. I've only been to The Studio Bar 3 times I think which is hardly a lot - but every time I've been left wondering why they even bother with the wristbands because I've never seen them not serve someone.

Vacant0

You Love Us
Dec 27, 2003
I do agree though - I suppose its the only idea really - if it ensures the upstairs bar doesn't have to be closed then I'm all for the idea.

serotonin452

Jun 25, 2002
Aberdare
www.serotonin.org.uk
I've asked and asked for and all ages at cwm club but the guy Ian Roberts is being really funny about it. And now today I have just got an email from him saying he's hired the hall out for a christening party!!

I'm REALLY fucked off with Ian Roberts.......

............So this gig is canceled