Battle Royale Booking Bands now!!

• Welcome to DragonNinja, a South Wales alternative music community. As a guest you can access most of the site but you can't post messages - to do that you'll just need to register for free. It's quick and easy.

Yogi

*Bite The Snake*
Feb 17, 2004
Swansea/Pencoed
www.rezmo.com
Fast, technical, cock rocking and raggedy Punk Rockers Rezmo are up for a show in The Black, we're did have a show booked there but you went and put a BOTB over it!
in reality there are only 2 types of music, good and bad, MLM fall into good, simple as!

"I'm not a punk 'cos i don't have a mohawk,
and i don't have a leather jacket,
Punker Than Thou
You're Punker Than Thou"
(Rezmo - Punker Than Thou)

Mr Bear

aka. FRANK
Aug 27, 2003
ANTERIOR would like to play man, we were supposed to play last year but got cancelled so we would like to make a first appearance

PM me on here if you can get us a show man.

Broadway_Ryan

Vocalist - The Broadway
Aug 25, 2005
Newport
www.the-broadway.co.uk
We'd be delighted to play some time, we're just getting 2 new members integrated into the band at the mo (drums and bass) but once we've got that sorted (probably mid-october to get things nice and tight) it should be cool. If you have any free slots for a band that is fairly mellow compared to a lot of what's around in South Wales that would be fantastic. www.myspace.com/thebroadwayband, www.myspace.com/thissnakebites or www.the-broadway.co.uk :)

bangersandmashley

is a crap username
Apr 2, 2003
Caaardiff
www.myspace.com
stdpod1.jpg

http://www.myspace.com/sanctitytorndown